Mountain Project Logo

Black Diamond Rack for Sale

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
TK R · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2020 · Points: 0

Great deal on high-quality gear. Info is as follows:

Black Diamond, sizes 0.1-#3. 9 pieces in total.

• Sizes  0.1-0.75 are Z4. Sizes #1-#3 are Ultralights. This blend provides optimal performance with weight savings, as the weight savings of the Ultralights really only come into play in the bigger sizes.
  • Rack has seen regular use for 1 summer and 1 winter season. Cam lube has been applied periodically.    
  • Price for the whole rack (9 pieces) is $485. This is equivalent to pro-deal pricing. With no taxes.

Please note:

• I'm based in Vermont. Priority given to people who can pick up in Burlington. Save on shipping!
  • Pieces of the rack aren't being sold separately. Rack is sold in total.
  • Save on taxes.  
  • Items are sold “as is” with no refunds given.     
  • User-purchasers understand the risks inherent in both climbing and applying new or used gear in climbing environments and, by purchasing any new or used gear, the user-purchaser agrees to assume those risks.
Taylor Fields · · Asheville, NC · Joined Mar 2022 · Points: 5

What year? 

Christian Hesch · · Morro Bay · Joined Aug 2017 · Points: 55
TK R wrote:

Great deal on high-quality gear. Info is as follows:

Price for each rack is $485. This is equivalent to pro-deal pricing. With no taxes.

A little confused here, so the entire thing is $485 x2? If so, I’m afraid the price police might descend on your thread.

if 485 for all 9, I might have a buddy interested.

Also, some actual photos of the lobes might help make the sale…

Taylor Fields wrote:

What year? --I purchased the pieces at a variety of times. I cut the tags off of them as those tend to get caught in carabiners when clippping (and have no other function). All the gear is approximately 2-3 years old.

And the pricing???

Spencer Barrack · · San Diego, CA · Joined Aug 2013 · Points: 0

this is really confusing

In lieu of an answer, it must be just poor grammar since the entire set is available brand new for 700, incl tax + shipping (even not on sale, would only be 925ish, of which 52% of retail would be 485ish), so it must be 485 for the whole set, not “each” set…. or maybe there’s someone out there who would pay $270 over NWT retail for used stuff, who knows :)

I realize I used some cut and paste from a post I'd done on a local site, when I was selling two racks. Hence the confusion. I've now revised the post.

Taylor Fields · · Asheville, NC · Joined Mar 2022 · Points: 5

I would think the tags have the function of being able to Verify the sling date, but that’s just me. 

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community! It's FREE

Already have an account? Login to close this notice.