Mountain Project Logo

FS - Canyoneering Rope, Pull Cord, Bags, and Rap Device

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Jeff Christbaum · · Muskego, WI · Joined Jan 2012 · Points: 5

I bought all this gear a few years ago for a trip to Moab, and it was used only on that 3 day trip.  I doubt I'll be able to physically do this kind of activity in the future so it's time to sell it all.  The Critr2 was used exclusively for that trip and you can see there is no wear other than some missing anodization.  Shorter (lighter) gear was used for the rest of the trip where possible.

Ropes are being sold with the bags, and if somebody wants to buy both the rope and pull cord I'll include the Critr2 for free (if it doesn't sell separately first).

SOLD - Critr2 - $28 including shipping via USPS.

SOLD - Canyon Fire 8.3mm, 200' w/ Imlay Canyon Rope Bag - $120 plus shipping

6mm Pull Cord w/ Bagette - $100 plus shipping

Daniel Shanks · · Philadelphia, PA · Joined Nov 2014 · Points: 30

Pmd for canyon fire

Adam Fleming · · AMGA Certified Rock Guide; SLC · Joined Jun 2015 · Points: 483

PM'd on both ropes.

Adam Fleming wrote:

PM'd on both ropes.

Adam, I haven't seen anything from you, but the Canyon Fire is currently pending with another person.  If that falls through for any reason I'll let you know.

Thanks

Adam Fleming · · AMGA Certified Rock Guide; SLC · Joined Jun 2015 · Points: 483
Jeff Christbaum wrote:

Adam, I haven't seen anything from you, but the Canyon Fire is currently pending with another person.  If that falls through for any reason I'll let you know.

Thanks

I sent you a PM at 3:51 mountain time. Might have got caught in spam.

Adam Fleming wrote:

I sent you a PM at 3:51 mountain time. Might have got caught in spam.

You're right, I just found it.  For some reason some messages are going to spam and others got to my in-box.  Technology is great....  As of right now, the Bagette and pull cord are available, plus I have a second Critr2 that I forgot about when I made the post (I got one for my son to use when we did the Moab trip).

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community! It's FREE

Already have an account? Login to close this notice.