Mountain Project Logo

Italy Partners

Original Post
Marc D · · Varese, IT · Joined Jul 2018 · Points: 0

I recently moved to Italy.  North of Milan, near Varese, and Como.  If anyone is interested in climbing, give me a shout.  I lead sport and trad.  Looking to do multi-pitch and alpine routes as well as some cragging along the way.

Marc

Vasili Onjea · · San Francisco, CA · Joined May 2017 · Points: 323

Hey Marc,

I just drove from Croatia to the Dolomites close to Canazei. I’ll be exploring the area tomorrow on July 21st, 22nd, and 23d. Weather is pretty bad so far. In any case, if you want to meet up, shoot me a message.

- Billy

Sorry I didn't get to this sooner.  I couldn't have made it then anyways.   A bit too far.  Italy is a lot bigger than I first thought.  

eldorfy · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2016 · Points: 30

Just dm’d you

Matilda Elder · · Canberra, Australian Capita… · Joined Aug 2018 · Points: 0

Hi Marc, is Arco convenient for you? I am here until 25 Aug and climb sport and trad but mostly interested in sport at the moment, single or multipitch. 

Sent you an email. Do you have the guidebook?

Joan Cannon · · Oakland, Ca · Joined Oct 2017 · Points: 0

I don’t...just the internet for climbing so far

I want to share this link with everyone so you can see where all the crags are in Italy.  Basically infinite.

https://www.falesia.it/en/map/464653/113768/7/FAL/title=trentino-alto-adige.html

Matilda Elder · · Canberra, Australian Capita… · Joined Aug 2018 · Points: 0
  • Hey Marc, I did not get that email matildaelder111@gmail.com. I have a Dolomites guide book but probably give it away soon because heading to France 25 Aug
scotttbrown87 · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2013 · Points: 595

Marc,

I just moved to Milan for 6 months. Im from Beaverton Oregon, USA. I’m here for a specialty school monday through friday but have weekends open. I’m looking to find a solid and consistent partner for weekend climbing.  

I have tons of climbing experience on all sorts of terrain and rock types.

Lets connect!

Phone: +19037462875
Email: jeffreywaskowiak@gmail.com

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Extended Trips and International Partners
Post a Reply to "Italy Partners"

Welcome

Join the Community! It's FREE

Already have an account? Login to close this notice.