You know what this site really needs?
   Page 1 of 2.  1  2   Next>   Last>>

By camhead
From Vandalia, Appalachia
Dec 3, 2012
You stay away from mah pig!
An animated GIF of Adam Ondra dancing.

Delete it, mods. I fricking dare you.

By Stich
From Colorado Springs, Colorado
Dec 3, 2012
Coffee after freezing our asses off near James Peak.
We could all stand some gettin' down. Just a little primer on Adam for those of you who don't know his reputation for making all sorts of interesting noises and screaming.

By M Sprague
From New England
Dec 3, 2012
Looks sinful, but I'll let it pass this time.

By Jon Zucco
From Denver, CO
Dec 3, 2012
yaak crack Red Rock Canyon, NV
this is dancing?

By Brad W
From San Diego
Dec 3, 2012
More cowbell?

By Woodchuck ATC
Dec 3, 2012
Rock Wars, RRG, 2008
Brad W wrote:
More cowbell?

+1 on the cowbell.....I'm in for that.

By RockinOut
From NY, NY
Dec 3, 2012
Gear

By Superclimber
Dec 3, 2012
More constipated old men coming over from rc.com and acting like assholes?

By Rob Warden, Space Lizard
From Springdale Ut
blah
does he send her? or just throw a tantrum?

By RNclimber
From Riverside, Ca
Seconds before onsighting Gun Smoke V3, Joshua Tree bouldering
is that really him or a look-a-like from some movie

By wivanoff
High Exposure
"You know what this site really needs?"

The ability to put certain users on "ignore"?
(not aimed at the OP)

By TBlom
Definitely more cowbell!

Someone needs to give that kid a haircut in his sleep. He just looks like the ugliest man/boy/woman out there!

Yeah, I'm pretty much just jealous, except of the hair and the tantrums.

By Stich
From Colorado Springs, Colorado
Dec 4, 2012
Coffee after freezing our asses off near James Peak.
Audio enhancements reveal the sounds from the party.

In case you were wondering about the music, and I know you want to go download it, it's one of the finest examples of Eurobeat, prime Italian disco. This particular cut is Jabdah by Koto, a song about Jaba the Hut from Star Wars. It's really getting those kids moving as you can see and Adam is having a hard time once again containing his exhuberance. Can you blame him? No.

By Jeremy Riesberg
From Boulder, CO
Palisaid, SD.
Lay that man on his side...

By Colonel Mustard
From Reno, NV
Colonel Mustard
wivanoff wrote:
"You know what this site really needs?" The ability to put certain users on "ignore"? (not aimed at the OP)

Ah, the impossible dream. If only you could just ignore somebody. I wish I could only see things I like too, but I have to be what they call an adult and deal with the world as it is.

By Tits McGee
From Boulder, CO
How I Send
Colonel Mustard wrote:

Says the dude named after a character in a child's game. ;)

By Ryan Williams
From London (sort of)
El Chorro
You know you have arrived when there is an animated GIF of you AND a Youtube Parody.

By Stich
From Colorado Springs, Colorado
Dec 4, 2012
Coffee after freezing our asses off near James Peak.
Ryan Williams wrote:

I was planning on downloading more audio of Adam, chopping it up, and loading it into this:

Then make some beats, brah. Gonna be sik. I'll upload that audio to either youtube or soundcloud.

By camhead
From Vandalia, Appalachia
Dec 4, 2012
You stay away from mah pig!
Audio enhancements reveal the sounds from the party.

Hey Stich, did you edit that? Obviously a bit clunky, but it is awesome that Ondra's screams emphasize both the root note and the major third of the techno song's key.

By Stich
From Colorado Springs, Colorado
Dec 4, 2012
Coffee after freezing our asses off near James Peak.
camhead wrote:

Yeah, I searched for the audio, downloaded it, and chopped it up in Audacity this morning with the music. My copy of Audacity is screwed up, so it was kind of rough. But I got that uploaded before I headed out the door for work. Makin' the deadlines, brah.

I'm looking forward to the sampler session tonight. That ES-1 has some cool effects on it. I can even play Adam's screams backwards. Trippy.

By Colonel Mustard
From Reno, NV
Colonel Mustard
Tits McGee wrote:
Says the dude named after a character in a child's game. ;)

I know, right? I've the emotional and intellectual development of what? probably a fifth grader, and yet, thanks to the internet, even I'm more hip to the folly of butthurt emotional stick figures than I have any right. I've grown up to soon, that's the tragedy of this situation.

Also, I have no interest in watching Adam O partying. He's probably the least fun climber to watch already, much less to see him get his disjointed groove motor kicking into high gear.

By J. Albers
From Colorado
Bucky
Colonel Mustard wrote:
disjointed groove motor

That just got added to my lexicon.

By chosspector
From San Juans, CO
Dec 4, 2012
Give him a break, he's probably a virgin.

By ChristopherAust
From Ohio
omg
I was gonna say tits, but that works too.

By morkel
From Fort Collins, CO
camhead wrote:

I think it's a major sixth, from what I hear. Minor third in inverse. Major third is like the ding-dong of a doorbell.

By Stich
From Colorado Springs, Colorado
Dec 4, 2012
Coffee after freezing our asses off near James Peak.
This could quite possibly be used as some sort of torture. Press the play button to listen.

Industrial Adam Ondra