|374 page views|
Not a bad route at all, fun traverse, good feet. A little run out.
Here is the Beta
1. Clip first Bolt on Free Hander
2. Clip first Bolt on Everything Zen
3. Clip Second bolt on A.D.I.D.A.S (I think)
4. Clip 3rd bolt on A.D.I.D.A.S (take off second bolt to prevent drag or run it out to here.
5. Clip 4th bolt on A.D.I.D.A.S (Stay Right on crimps)
6. Clip bolt across on 'let your pimpness shine'
7. Clip last bolt on lather boy, finish off on crux of lather boy.
I thought the route was fun, it did not feel like a lot of drag either, fall may hurt... The crux is between #6,#7 of the description.
Starts on Free Hander (way left side of wall) ends on lather boy (third to last route from the right side of wall)
|Comments on Yeti Traverse
From: Roanoke, VA La Crosse, WI
Apr 20, 2010
rating: 5.10a/b 6a+ 19 VI+ E2 5b
Started below Golden shower (Yeti Traverse Plus), fun climbing, not as stupid as it sounds.