BETA PHOTO: V0 slab start up left side, Name Mini Roof. Head u...
Bouldering in the Yellow Post site #30 - The is a Map to get to the yellow post sites here: bigbear.us/gmyellowpostsites.h...
There are boulder scatter all over the place a few high ball options, some bolted. Most are low boys with decent rock quality after some cleaning. This may not be a primary bouldering destination, but a good compliment to a trip to the area.
Google Directions: Driving directions to Yellow Post 30 from Big Bear Lake, CA
1. Head south on Pine Knot Blvd toward Big Bear Blvd 75 ft
2. Take the 1st right onto Big Bear Blvd 0.4 mi
3. Turn right to stay on Big Bear Blvd 0.5 mi
4. Turn left onto Mill Creek Rd 0.4 mi
5. Take the 2nd left to stay on Mill Creek Rd 0.2 mi
6. Turn right to stay on Mill Creek Rd 2.0 mi
7. Turn right to stay on Mill Creek Rd 0.4 mi
8. Turn left to stay on Mill Creek Rd 1.0 mi
9. Turn right at Skyline Dr
10. Slight left onto Mill Creek Rd
Destination is Yellow Post 30
Weather station 0.7 miles from here
Local Information for Yellow Post Site 30
BETA PHOTO: The Slot Machine V0, a decent problem. From the pa...
BETA PHOTO: Funky Blok V0- Stay on left side and climb the ora...
BETA PHOTO: Coppertone V0- SDS just a fun jug haul, great rock...
BETA PHOTO: The Seam V3 - The best thing I climbed, start at t...
BETA PHOTO: My Leg V2, named as I took a header when a hold br...
From: Sacramento, CA
May 6, 2013
the GPS coordinates listed here are incorrect. Can someone provide accurate ones? Thanks in advance.