Who's around Boulder for Thanksgiving Weekend? Eldo/Flatirons/Bld cyn/Shelf?

By Marc Arnold
From boulder, co
Nov 20, 2012
Shelf Road..!!

Hi,

I am sticking around Boulder this weekend for the Thanksgiving...! I could climb a little bit Thurs. Then for sure all day...Fri, Sat, Sun..! I do have a project up in the Flatirons..."The Shaft" that i would like to finish. Other wise Eldo or even going to Shelf?

Thanks,
Marc Arnold
303-717-7972

By gunter
Nov 20, 2012

Yo Marc! would you be interested in some turkey rocks action this weekend??? Kinda appropriate!

By sibylle
From Colorado
Nov 20, 2012
Stone of Ignorance.

I'm up for Shelf road over the long weekend.
PM sent

By Andy McAdams
Nov 21, 2012
New River Gorge, West Virginia

I'd be up for going to Shelf Road this weekend. While I would like to eat turkey on Thurs., I am very flexible as to leaving.

720-556-9800

By Tony B
From Around Boulder, CO
Nov 21, 2012

I'm around and would like to do some casual trad stuff if anyone is reading this... By casual I mean 5.10 or so. I can go harder, but I've been working on a home improvement project this year and not climbing as much, so I'm not in great shape for sustained climbing or anything harder than mid-5.11.
PM me with a note about what you'd be interested in doing if you are up for something similar.

By Hardy Fulgham
From Boulder, CO
Nov 22, 2012
Golden Gate Canyon State Park

I'm around for the rest of the week / weekend if there are any remaining partners out of this thread...

Let me know and Happy Thanksgiving!

Hardy
303-588-12349

By Marc Arnold
From boulder, co
Nov 22, 2012
Shelf Road..!!

Hi..!

I am not going to Shelf.....going to stay in Boulder..! I believe i have a partner for Fri & Sun..! Sat...not yet..! Happy Thanksgiving..!