who rescued me easter morning?

By rebecca guynn
Apr 20, 2013

i fell on north side of kraft mt on easter. three people saw and came to assist. i was critical. this is first time at computer. i want to thank you. nevada,redrock,kraft mt. my thanks to you. i am still in hospital.

By Mostafa
From Las Vegas, NV
Apr 20, 2013
Cujo 5.11d Red Rocks

My friends were the ones that rescued you I'll pass this along...don't think they use mp too much. One was a ER nurse the other a ER doctor. Hope you recover quickly!

By Adam Beck
From Nashville, TN
May 29, 2013
2nd Belay of Fine Jade (5.11) The Rectory, Utah

Jesus rescued you on Easter morning! ;)

By Christopher Gibson
From Frisco, Texas
May 29, 2013
Changing leads.

Nice one Adam, who else would put an ER doctor and ER nurse at Kaft Mountain on Easter.

By Jake Jones
From The Eastern Flatlands
May 30, 2013
Me and the offspring walking back to the car after a day of cragging.

I sure hope this doesn't turn into some religion debate. The girl is just trying to say thank you to some benefactors.

By Phil Lauffen
From The Bubble
RMNP skiing. Photo by Nodin de Saillan

Adam Beck wrote:
Jesus rescued you on Easter morning! ;)

He also pushed her off then.

By Nick Venechuk
From Golden, CO

Phil Lauffen wrote:
He also pushed her off then.

The Lord works in mysterious ways.

Seriously though, glad someone was there to help, Rebecca.

By Stich
From Colorado Springs, Colorado
May 30, 2013
Coffee after freezing our asses off near James Peak.

How are you doing, Rebecca? Glad you are on the mend.

By Jake Jones
From The Eastern Flatlands
May 30, 2013
Me and the offspring walking back to the car after a day of cragging.

Where did I make a joke again? All I said is that I hope it doesn't turn into a religion debate because she's just trying to find some folks to say thank you. That's not a joke, and it wasn't sarcastic. It was a sincere statement said in hopes of keeping the thread from going off the rails regarding belief in God or lack thereof. Please don't include me in the above nitwittery.

Edit: No worries man. I too am glad that savvy people with good hearts are out there. Good luck with your recovery Rebecca.

By NC Rock Climber
From The Oven, AKA Phoenix
tanuki

my bad jake. you did not. apologies. i edited your name out.

By rebecca guynn
May 30, 2013

i guess the percocet made me smile, nothing else did.  :)
i guess the percocet made me smile, nothing else did. :)

this is the first e-mail notice i received from MP. FYI after 8 weeks i'm kinda doing regular stuff.......but still have some challenges. Anyway, you guys have given me a great laugh.....so thanks for the "discussion". By golly, hand holds DO break.....so keep that in mind all you climbers.

By rebecca guynn
May 30, 2013

And also, i don't have a mustache.....that was bruising on my upper lip....it got a LOT worse.....

By Christopher Gibson
From Frisco, Texas
Changing leads.

NC, sorry your offended but since you are researching and stalking everyones postings you should have noticed that I do not joke, troll, or spew bs on this site because I respect it and everyone elses opinions. Like everyone else I hope the OP has a speedy recovery.

By Stich
From Colorado Springs, Colorado
May 30, 2013
Coffee after freezing our asses off near James Peak.

Glad you are getting a laugh out of all of this, Rebecca. Ha ha ha.

By Caprinae monkey
May 30, 2013

Rebecca, were you roped... ? What happened to the belayer / protection?

haha keyboard tough guy... that was funny. I'm w/ NC Rock climber. Doesn't apply so much to this post, but BSheridan does come off as an internet tough guy. Of course, if BSheridan is a prisonor a la Jaycee Lee Dugard style, with only the internet as an outlet, my apologies.

By Mostafa
From Las Vegas, NV
Cujo 5.11d Red Rocks

Caprinae monkey wrote:
Rebecca, were you roped... ? What happened to the belayer / protection? .

This was a hiking accident. The individuals that helped her are climbers.