Theres always a better chance of rain in the mountains than the city. Unless theres some seriously dark clouds hovering overhead though, Id still go climbing, and will be headin out saturday morning unless prior rain. Just stay off high committment routes without fixed anchors in case it does rain. If it rains before you hit the rocks, dont climb. Main point, dont wait on the weather around here. You can always leave if it gets hectic. Gettin rained out is better than not goin at all IMO, but if your driving from utah that might be a different story.