Tuolumne and alpine early July

By Florian
Jun 5, 2012

I'm coming down through the Tuolumne area the first 2 weeks of July and looking for partners for moderate multi pitch alpine rock.

male, 34, lead 10- trad, follow 11's but happy to do easy stuff too.

Mt Russell, Goode, Whitney, Eichorn, Dana, maybe the Hulk.

Have single rack and single rope.

By Scott Sinner
From Mammoth Lakes, CA
Jun 10, 2012
Descending the B-S Col

I'm interested. I'd like to do the West Ridge of Conness and the Cathedral Traverse. PM me

By Loose Rocks
Jun 13, 2012

Florian wrote:
I'm coming down through the Tuolumne area the last 2 weeks of June and looking for partners for moderate multi pitch alpine rock. male, 34, lead 10- trad, follow 11's but happy to do easy stuff too. Mt Russell etc. Have single rack and single rope.

What days are you going to be in Tuolumne? I'm good for 6/16-6/17.

By Matt H-
Jun 19, 2012
Happy Turk!!

I would be interested in climbing with you.

I should be in Yosemite by June 24th or so.

This will be my first time to Yosemite. I only lead about 5.8 to 5.9 trad possibly some 10's.

I've got a 70m rope and a double rack.

Let me know if you would be interested in climbing.

Cheers!

Matt

By GhaMby
From Heaven
Jun 22, 2012
Are you Chicken, or fishy?

WHere are you coming from? I'm stranded in Bishop right now (I live here but my wife took off for the weekend for work). I climb 10's as well. Let me know if you're coming through this area and I'll help pay for gas, etc.

By Matt N
From Santa Barbara, CA
Jun 22, 2012
OTL

www.mountainproject.com/v/tuolumne-meadows-629-73-/107669133

I'm looking for moderate partner in Tuolumne 6/29-7/4 also.

By sibylle
From Colorado
Jun 24, 2012
Stone of Ignorance.

I hope to get to Tuolumne end of the month and am interested in Russel or other Sierra climbs. PM me with more current plans and locations, possible meeting places and times.