Home - Destinations - iPhone/Android - Partners - Forum - Photos - Deals - What's New
L to R R to L Alpha
Know the location of this area? Show us! We don't know it, but we're working on cool new features that need it!
Overhanging really stout basalt over a nice sand pit.
From the parking lot go past the gate to the north and down the road until you reach a trail with a sign that says "25" branching off to the left. Follow this down into the canyon and at the bottom go right (north) and follow the creek bed until you pass the mushroom shaped rock and come to a large overhanging wall with a sandy base.
25 Total Routes
Browse More Classics in The Main Wall
Mountain Project's determination of some of the classic, most popular, highest rated routes for The Main Wall:
The Roach 5.11a 6c 22 VII+ E3 5c PG13 Sport, 1 pitch, 50'
(11) Red Hair 5.11b 6c 23 VIII- E3 5c Sport, 1 pitch, 50'
(13) Overhangus Interruptus 5.11c 6c+ 24 VIII- E4 6a Sport, 1 pitch, 50'
(6) Naked Man 5.12a 7a+ 25 VIII+ E5 6a Sport, 1 pitch, 60'
(9) Dump Truck 5.12b 7b 26 VIII+ E5 6b Sport, 1 pitch, 50'
Being Inferior 5.12b 7b 26 VIII+ E5 6b Sport
(7) Belly Rubber 5.12b 7b 26 VIII+ E5 6b Sport, 1 pitch, 60'
Featured Route For The Main Wall
(6) Naked Man 5.12a 7a+ 25 VIII+ E5 6a WA : Northeast Corner & Spokane : ... : The Main Wall
This brilliant route begins with a steep polished section followed by a nice rest before moving slightly left into a "c" shaped shallow corner system. Difficult slopers and small crimps lead to a tricky to clip 5th bolt. Working out the sequence through here is key to the send. Pull through a small and juggy bulge continuing on jugs to a nice rest (routes original finish). Now move right onto some nice face climbing finishing by pulling over a small roof. * *Note: Naked Man was Deep Cree...[more] Browse More Classics in WA
Latest Regional Forum Messages
From Pacific Northwest Go to Forum | What's New | Post New Topic