Free Gear Thread
   Page 1 of 9.  1  2  3  4  5   Next>   Last>>

By stredna
From PA
Sep 22, 2011
Top o' the Preist

Saw this on another website. this is a good idea...no?

Lets see some free stuff fly!

By peterjwanderlust
Mar 2, 2013
me <br />

Free stuff. Come and get it!

Mountain Hardwear Gore-tex bibs. About 10 years old. Good shape with a few crampon scars around the lower legs. Size:Medium Shipped for $15

North Face Mountain Light jacket Size:Large The inner mesh was removed but the jacket shell is in very good shape with no stains or real signs of wear. Shipped for $15

Old school harness Shipped for $10

harness

leash
leash

By Austin Baird
From SLC, Utah
Mar 2, 2013
Me scaring years off my mom's life

I'll take the bibs!!!

By peterjwanderlust
Mar 6, 2013
me <br />

Everything is still up for grabs. Check out my other stuff for sale too. Good good shizz im unloading for pretty good prices in my opinion. On the road until the weekend, so wont be able to ship until saturday, but will send priority usps!

By peterjwanderlust
Mar 6, 2013
me <br />

bibs are taken

By LA Hiker
Mar 12, 2013

Happy to take the leash if still available.

What size is the harness? and is it fully functional/safe?

By peterjwanderlust
Mar 12, 2013
me <br />

The leash just got snagged a couple hours ago. The harness is perfectly functioning and is somewhere close to a medium i would say. Fits a 30/32 inch waist.

By Detrick Snyder
From Boulder, CO
Mar 21, 2013

Free chalk bag in South Boulder

By Matt R
From Downingtown, PA
Apr 3, 2013

mike seaman wrote:
I've got a used pair of velcro shoes. Toes a bit blown out but they could work for gym shoes, could be resoled or given to a newbie? They're some off brand...Acopa I think?

What size, if you still have 'em?

By LA Hiker
Apr 9, 2013

peterjwanderlust wrote:

Happy to take the harness if still available. Please let me know, can use it top roping and for newbies.

By cdec
From SLC and Moab, ut
Apr 13, 2013

Medium:
BD Blizzard. The right ice clipper loops are blown.
BD alpine BOD. old school no loop GONE!
Petzl Clyde

ABC kids harness probably medium. Good Shape. GONE!
ABC BOD type harness S GONE!
ABC BOD type harness XL
All are used but not worn badly. I threw out several that I wouldn't climb on.

Wired Hexes. 11,10,7,8 and 9 all never been placed. GONE!

Don't want to ship. Free in SLC.
More stuff coming.
PM me

By kevinhansen
From Albion Idaho
Apr 15, 2013
Why I do it...

Alphonse wrote:
This is still the funniest post I've ever seen on MP. It's worth clicking to page 8 every now and again to read it for a good laugh. Nice work, Kevin.

Sadly, I lost my little brother during this simulation at the sport crag. He will be missed. I guess I got too busy working on my lint collection to report our findings to the group. I just hate to think that there is some guy out there stuck on top of his frige, because he can't part with a leaver biner.
Good news is I have some lint for sale. Lint for sale

By benxcski
Apr 19, 2013

If anyone has extra harnesses (recent, safe for kids to use) or 4 season tents that could be donated to the Alpine Fund in Kyrgyzstan, I am happy to pay shipping for sizable quantities and will be taking a bag of spare stuff over in a few weeks. They've requested small and medium harness to replace some very aged ones. Thank you notes as compensation :)

By Matt R
From Downingtown, PA
Apr 19, 2013

cdec wrote:
I have a variety of harnesses and other stuff that I have collected and never use. Medium: BD Blizzard. The right ice clipper loops are blown. BD alpine BOD. old school no loop GONE! Petzl Clyde ABC kids harness probably medium. Good Shape. GONE! ABC BOD type harness S GONE! ABC BOD type harness XL All are used but not worn badly. I threw out several that I wouldn't climb on. Wired Hexes. 11,10,7,8 and 9 all never been placed. GONE! Don't want to ship. Free in SLC. More stuff coming. PM me

I wish you'd ship. I would take the Clyde off your hands. :/ Damn.

By Skat B
From Down Rodeo
Apr 22, 2013
St George

Brand new Scarpa Mago Shoes (Mens) Size 41. Will sell for $100.

Also have some Like New BD C4 Cams:
3 - #5 (purple)
1 - #6 (sage)

$380

By Alphonse
From Winter Park
Apr 22, 2013

Skat B wrote:
Brand new Scarpa Mago Shoes (Mens) Size 41. Will sell for $100. Also have some Like New BD C4 Cams: 3 - #5 (purple) 1 - #6 (sage) A couple of them have been placed but NONE of them have ever been used to climb. $380

I'll take everything..for free. Because this is the free gear thread.

By Wei-Ming
From Atlanta, GA
Apr 25, 2013
Mountaineering in BC, coiling rope sunset of a 13 hour day...

Alphonse wrote:
I'll take everything..for free. Because this is the free gear thread.

:P Haha

By Ilan
May 13, 2013

I have a size 40.5 La Sportiva Mythos left shoe. It's definitely worn but in good shape and recently resoled. I lost the right shoe, but if anybody's in a similar predicament and wants this one just pay the shipping and its yours.

La Sportiva Mytho
La Sportiva Mytho

By Thomas T.
From Indianapolis
May 20, 2013

Whoa I dont remember which one is missing but I am going to look. May have to take you up on this would love to put these back to use.

By Matt R
From Downingtown, PA
May 31, 2013

Ilan wrote:

I was going to take you up on your offer but I'd need the second. Hahah. Nice thought though.

By DarrenG
Jun 4, 2013

I've got a pair of Blue Water 8.5 double ropes that I've retired that are free to a good home. They saw four seasons of ice climbing from 2004-2008 (manufactured date for ropes is 2004), then have been sitting in a closet ever since.

Local pickup only. I'm in Grand Junction.

By Jesse Newton
From catskills
Jun 4, 2013
slide mtn, 4180 catskills

any tricams up for grabs? will pay shipping

By Marc H
From Lafayette, CO
Jun 5, 2013

Petzl headlamp
Petzl headlamp

I'm really not sure if this thing works because I can't get the battery compartment open. It's always been a pain in the ass and I haven't used it in forever, so I didn't put a whole lot of effort into it.

• takes 4xAA batteries in head-strap-mounted pack
  • LED and halogen bulbs
  • comes with extra halogen bulb

PM me if you want it; I won't check back to this thread.

Pick up in Lafayette, CO or delivered to Boulder at my convenience.

By alpinejason
From Eau Claire
Jun 17, 2013

ALL GONE! Enjoy!

ATC
ATC

By Drew Hayes
From Charlotte, NC
Jun 19, 2013
Lost in Space

free shoes
free shoes

free shoes! 2 pairs of evolv kaos size 8.5. one pair is in pretty good shape and the other has a small hole in the toe. sportiva lady nago, size 36.5 with an extremely blown out toe. 5.10 coyote size 9.5 with a small tear on the bottom near the toe.

i've got more pictures if anyone wants to see them.

By Cole Morgan
From Portland,Oregon
Jun 20, 2013

alpinejason wrote:
Belay devices. Don't know how I accumulate them...

My brother has been bouldering lately and has recently expressed interest in top roping. You still have a belay device you would be willing to part with?

Page 1 of 9.  1  2  3  4  5   Next>   Last>>