South platte 5.10 finger cracks

By martinharris
From Glenwood Springs CO
Nov 30, 2012
I am maybe going to south platte Monday Tuesday Nd would like to get on some good 5.10 finger cracks
Any sudgestions would be appreciated

By Jason Kaplan
From Glenwood ,Co
Nov 30, 2012
avitar pic <br />
Hit me up! (though I don't have too many suggestions for your request, I'm back home and probably freeish those days).

By Darren Mabe
From Flagstaff, AZ
Nov 30, 2012
wham bam hand jam. Wrapping up the final moves of Twist of Fate, Oak Creek Canyon. <br /> <br />photo: Blake McCord
Charley. Don't. Surf.

Straw turkey

Vanishing point

Solarian

By Glenn Schuler
From Monument, Co.
Nov 30, 2012
A grey fox skull wedged in a crack 100' up on a FA I was working on - don't see that every day...
Too Much Crack & Rasmussen's at Turkey Rock are real good.

By Darren Mabe
From Flagstaff, AZ
Nov 30, 2012
Glenn Schuler wrote:
Too Much Crack & Rasmussen's at Turkey Rock are real good.

+1!

By Nick Sandstrom
Nov 30, 2012
spearhead
It is short and northerly facing but finger licking good on the north side of turkey is good if there isnt too much snow down there yet....haha who am I kidding...snow what is that

Nick

By MikeS
From Boulder, CO
Nov 30, 2012
Charley Don't Surf is awesome. But it sits up there all by itself. Go to Turkey.

By martinharris
From Glenwood Springs CO
Dec 1, 2012
Thanks for the info looks like I'm headed to the desert instead

By whittlesticks
From Nederland
Dec 5, 2012
hanging at the bridger jacks campground
sunshine wall is pretty stacked with finger cracks

By kirkadirka
From Boulder
Dec 14, 2012
turkey rocks
Check out Finger Lickin Good on the shady side of Turkey Rocks. Way worthy.

By Tony B
From Around Boulder, CO
Dec 14, 2012
The unknown 5.10 fingercrack at the right side of the Devil's Head Rock is one of the best pitches I did last year, and certainly one of the best 5.10 fingercracks around the area:

Unnamed 5.10 fingercrack.