sober members of arkansas crag

By ChrisDaMan
Jan 7, 2013
I'm looking for climbing partners in Arkansas who do not drink or smoke weed, but who enjoy climbing sober.

By Glbj
Jan 8, 2013
LOL !

By Healyje
Jan 8, 2013
girl40
Man, if it's anything like SoIll, that's going to be a tall order.

By David prsn
From Tustin
Jan 8, 2013
Temple crag, dark star
Hey Chris! Glad I found found a like minded person as myself! Down to meet up. I don't smoke weed or drink! Yuk! Not sure what your availability is but but here is link to days I'm not availible for religious reasons.

esdancin.wordpress.com/2011/10...

By Glenn Schuler
From Monument, Co.
Jan 8, 2013
A grey fox skull wedged in a crack 100' up on a FA I was working on - don't see that every day...
Hang Dogin wrote:

Oh shit - that's funny man. I wouldn't want to climb with you on the human sacrifice days, you'd probably just take me off belay in the middle of the crux!

By ChrisDaMan
Jan 8, 2013
Ha! I would probably find this much easier if I lived in Colorado. Basically thanks to phoenix multisport.

By Snoopy
Feb 11, 2013
Chris if you are still looking for partners holler at me. i prefer trad so i defiantly like to be sober. 479-879-2908

austin

By Morgan Patterson
Feb 11, 2013
Stoked...
ChrisDBoy wrote:

u get dropped or something by a stoner?

By Jake Jones
From Richmond, VA
Feb 11, 2013
Me and the offspring walking back to the car after a day of cragging.
austin luper wrote:
i defiantly like to be sober.

Me too. I'm pretty defiant when I'm sober. I'm much more agreeable when I'm shitfaced.

By Snoopy
Feb 11, 2013
hahahahahahahahahahaha. you like that bud? OH MY GOD.....auto correct changed his sentence....i better be a smart ass. typical mp

By Crag Dweller
From New York, NY
Feb 11, 2013
My navigator keeps me from getting lost
Proof that alcohol and weed improve one's sense of humor and agreeableness?