So, where are YOU climbing this weekend?
   Page 1 of 2.  1  2   Next>   Last>>

By Alicia Sokolowski
From Brooklyn, NY
Hanging out waiting for Die Antwoord to come on stage

I am painfully watching the clock at work, and I hope mp can get me to 5:00. I'm already dreaming of my weekend in the Gunks. Help me get there by entertaining me! Where are you going and what are you getting on??????

By Travis Dustin
From Hollis, NH
NH

Bouldering solo at Pawtuckaway on Saturday due to lack of partner this weekend.

By Unassigned User

T_Dustin wrote:
Bouldering solo at Pawtuckaway on Saturday due to lack of partner this weekend.

LOOOOOOSSSSER!!!!

By Alicia Sokolowski
From Brooklyn, NY
Hanging out waiting for Die Antwoord to come on stage

T_Dustin wrote:
Bouldering solo at Pawtuckaway on Saturday due to lack of partner this weekend.

If you find yourself way far south in my neck of the woods on Sunday, drop me an email at my first name . my last name @gmail.com. Saturday is devoted to multipitch with my regular partner, but Sunday we'll be up for some relaxed cragging. We'll have a rope or two you can ride for sure.

By Alicia Sokolowski
From Brooklyn, NY
Hanging out waiting for Die Antwoord to come on stage

JonathanHillis wrote:
LOOOOOOSSSSER!!!! haha just kidding. Going to Ojai on the Central Coast, Climbing all day Saturday! Third weekend in a row of solid climbing! Capping off this week in which I climbed Monday, Wednesday,and Thursday.

Soooooo jealous of that West Coast weather, not to mention your clearly liberal work schedule. We're just struggling out of a wet patch in the NE. Sunny, mild weekend ahead, though!!!!

By s.price
From PS,CO
 Morning Dew ,self portrait

Developing a new cliff. Trying to free the OW in the second pitch.
Never been very good at OW and so far it has the best of me. Time to get my Leavittation on.

By RyanJames
Photo by Aaron Lavinsky

While it's ROASTING in Phoenix, Arizona, with a high of about 110 degrees, the wifey, some friends, and I are going to be escaping into the lush, water-filled canyons of West Clear Creek in central Arizona. Can't wait! STOKE TANK FULL!!

By Unassigned User
Jun 15, 2012

Oh yeah and I have plans to climb Sunday as well.... But yes West Coast weather is quite nice, the problem that I have with where I live is that the rock is sandstone. This means that if it gets wet you can't climb on it for about two days. Days like today where heavy fog rolls in are sometimes enough to make the rock too wet to climb on. Luckily I can run inland and escape this problem pretty easy.

I would love to trade a week with you East Coasters though, I love our desert crags and Yosemite walls, granite splitters, but I would love to get on some of those Gunks horizontals. They look amazing!

By s.price
From PS,CO
 Morning Dew ,self portrait

Just got lucky. My partner Doug managed to free up his afternoon so were headed out in a hour. Sweeeet.

By josh villeneuve
From Enfield, CT
Jun 15, 2012

Rumney Sunday!!! I hope it's not too much of a mad house.

By wivanoff
High Exposure

Gunks on Monday :)

By randy88fj62
Thunderbolt Peak in the Palisades

Tuolumne Meadows: Cathedral Peak Sat and West Crack (2nd attempt) Sun.

By Thomas Beck
From Las Vegas, Nevada
beck on limestone

Mt. Charleston, out of Las Vegas, NV.

Moderate Slab Route at Mt. Charleston
Moderate Slab Route at Mt. Charleston

By Zappatista
Book me, officer.

Have fun up there, Tom. I'm slaving away on a wall for a few days, wish me luck and/or patience.

By justin dubois
From Estes Park
Lost Cities 5.12a,Black Canyon,CO

4 days of hopefully new routing and dope camping
undisclosed backwater in RMNP

rmnp is climbed out
rmnp is climbed out

By Alicia Sokolowski
From Brooklyn, NY
Hanging out waiting for Die Antwoord to come on stage

Justin, you live in my version of Mecca. Get at it!

By Finn the Human
From The Land of Ooo
Mathematical!

Big Cottonwood or American Fork.

By Catherine Conner
From Phoenix, AZ
Contemplative-what is ahead?

Justin-that looks awesome!

By Stich
From Colorado Springs, Colorado
Jun 15, 2012
Coffee after freezing our asses off near James Peak.

Kinda looks like Notchtop from below and right.

Nothing special for me, just some routes in Garden of the Gods then quitting early due to other stuff. Looking forward to a week roadtrip at the beginning of July though.

By Rob Selter
From running springs Ca
me

tuolumne!!!!!!!!

By tbol
Climbing Left Tuning Fork on Torrey's before a classic spring descent

Also new routing in undisclosed RMNP destination. Very lucky! All hand-drilling though. Ouch, my hands hurt!

By ErikaNW
Rapping off the Matron October, 2010

Going to check out Elevenmile Canyon - South Platte.

By JMo
From Tucson, AZ
Jun 16, 2012
vertebrae roof

Phoenix. Sounds like that place is gonna be empty!

By Mark Mueller
From Flagstaff, AZ
Jun 16, 2012
Great quality rock on this one!

Catherine Conner wrote:
Justin-that looks awesome! I will be heading up north from the inferno of Phoenix-to a place near Flagstaff. I want to get on some off-width and not wuss out. Bringin' the 6's.

Where might that be? I'll be at The Forks and The Waterfall :)

By Catherine Conner
From Phoenix, AZ
Jun 16, 2012
Contemplative-what is ahead?

Yep, JMo, empty in Phoenix. Mark M, I love the Forks & Waterfall, but I will be heading to the Overlook Sunday. Any climbs you will be going for? I am hoping for Blunderbus for the off-width antics. Have fun you guys!

By Eamon Doyle
From Sierra Madre, CA
Jun 16, 2012
Headshot

Hopefully Malibu Creek or Echo Cliffs. If not, maybe the gym. The whole father's day/family bar-b-q might win...

Page 1 of 2.  1  2   Next>   Last>>