Shelf Road midweek partner(s)?
   Page 1 of 2.  1  2   Next>   Last>>

By John Dubya
Oct 5, 2013

I work in the restaurant business, so my days off occur usually between Tuesday and Thursday. I'm looking for partners that can meet on these days at shelf on a fairly consistant basis this fall through winter.

I would like to try and meet this week (oct 8-10), but I realize this is kind of last minute.

Feel free to call or text:
John 7277984408

I currently live in estes park and would be willing to figure out ride share arrangements as well.

By sibylle
From Colorado
Oct 5, 2013
Stone of Ignorance.

I'd like to climb at Shelf midweek; am self-employed and thus have a flexible schedule.

By Locker
From Yucca Valley, CA
Oct 5, 2013
...

"By sibylle
From Currently in California"

And willing to drive all the way from California. Now THAT's a PERFECT partner if ever there was one.

;-)

By Jon Zucco
From Denver, CO
Oct 5, 2013
yaak crack Red Rock Canyon, NV

I could possibly be down; usually off Tues & Weds -- don't count me in yet for this week though...

By sibylle
From Colorado
Oct 5, 2013
Stone of Ignorance.

Oops - I arrived in Colorado on Wednesday evening, October 2. Thanks for pointing that out, Locker!

Can anyone climb at Shelf on Monday? A friend invited me to climb with her on Sunday, and I'd like to stay for Monday.

By Andrew Breibart
From Crested Butte, Colorado
Oct 6, 2013

Regards,

Andrew

By John Dubya
Oct 6, 2013

Ok Andrew...can't remember if I get cell service there but write down my number. Lets try a rendezvous in the parking/camping lot around noon on Wednesday.

By Greg Twombly
From Conifer, CO
Oct 7, 2013
Edge of Time, Jurassic Park

I can't go this week, but next week and afterward I can climb midweek or weekends. I am looking forward to going to Shelf this fall. I havent been there in 10 years. Lots of new routes to try!

By Adam Pecan
From The Van, CO
Oct 7, 2013

I'd be down for shelf tues-wed

By Andrew Breibart
From Crested Butte, Colorado
Oct 7, 2013

Andrew Breibart wrote:
My name is Andrew and I live in Crested Butte. I have a flight on Thursday and would like to climb the Shelf Road on Wednesday. I have never been there and will meet some time after 11AM this Wednesday. Regards, Andrew

Got your messages. I'll be there Wednesday with a orange honda element with thule racks.

Andrew (monday morning).

By dancesatmoonrise
Oct 10, 2013

I'm game. Will be there a lot this fall as weather cools off; have some mid-week days to climb.

John, nice meeting you today.

By sibylle
From Colorado
Oct 10, 2013
Stone of Ignorance.

How about Monday Oct. 14? anyone going? Weather looks better earlier in the week.

By Greg Twombly
From Conifer, CO
Oct 10, 2013
Edge of Time, Jurassic Park

PM sent

By John Dubya
Oct 12, 2013

Had a blast with this week with Jim and crew and Bryce. Monday/Tuesday might work for me this coming week sibylle. It will have to be a last minute call as I'm nursing a bum ankle that re-swelled this week after climbing.

Any other takers?

By Anna Nguyen
From boulder, Co
Oct 12, 2013

I am also visiting my uncle in Denver this week (oct. 12-22). Would love to join a group if anyone is climbing.

By John Dubya
Oct 13, 2013

A few of us will meet tomorrow at the bank parking area around 11 or so. All are welcome. Tuesday we will see how the weather looks...possible rain.

By sibylle
From Colorado
Oct 13, 2013
Stone of Ignorance.

I can get there by 10:00, if anyone else can -- gives us a little more daylight.

By Greg Twombly
From Conifer, CO
Oct 13, 2013
Edge of Time, Jurassic Park

I cant make it tomorrow. I didnt hear back so I went to Highlander in Clear Creek today instead. I'll be going to Shelf with a few friends the last weekend in October and you are welcome to climb with us.

By sibylle
From Colorado
Oct 14, 2013
Stone of Ignorance.

Greg, I sent you 2 emails -- check your spam box.

By Anna Nguyen
From boulder, Co
Oct 15, 2013

Would anybody be avaliable to climb anytime on Fri, Sat, Sun, or Mon?

By ladyboner4climbing
From Boulder, CO
Oct 15, 2013
this is how i like to climb: hang on tight and smile

Hello!

Talked to John this morning at the Bank parking at shelf about this forum so here I am.

My name is Lily and I'll be at Shelf through the weekend (been here since Wednesday). Still looking for partners for the weekend or monday.

Number is 303-880-0062.

Looking to lead 5.11 range climbs.

I don't have a rope but I have a good number of draws and all the other stuff.

Cheers!

By ryan nadlonek
From boulder, co
Oct 15, 2013
bliss state park

I'm interested in going to Shelf from Boulder October 29-31. Anyone interested in carpooling there and climbing? I like climbing 11s and climb up to 12b. Call me - 970-485-0378

By dancesatmoonrise
Oct 16, 2013

Looking at Saturday this week. Possibly Friday if weather holds, and/or Sunday (weather looks great Sunday.)

Mostly down for the Bank - Back to the Future Wall or Surreal Estate Wall.

Next week - Wed or Thursday?

By b hof
From Pueblo West, CO
Oct 16, 2013
sister superior summit

I usually have Tuesdays and Wednesdays off and would be willing to meet up.

By John Dubya
Oct 26, 2013

Hey y'all. My schedule has changed a bit his week. Can anyone meet Thursday/Friday?

Feel free to text or call. My number is listed above.

By sibylle
From Colorado
Nov 11, 2013
Stone of Ignorance.

I can go Wednesday; th. if it's warm enough.

Page 1 of 2.  1  2   Next>   Last>>