Seen on MP.com today

By Tony B
From Around Boulder, CO
May 6, 2013

I saw something really interesting on my page on MP.com today:

www.mountainproject.com/u/10232

"666 people gave this user's contributions a positive rating."

Apparently my contributions are appealing to the 'wrong sort' of people.
Now what?

By Adam Stackhouse
May 6, 2013
Courtright Reservoir, September 2013

Taken care of.

By Tony B
From Around Boulder, CO
May 6, 2013

Hah ha - well, not for a while. There is some database thing that doesn't update as often, so all you did for now was join the club of satanists.

By Buff Johnson
May 6, 2013
smiley face

Somehow....I always knew

By camhead
From Vandalia, Appalachia
May 6, 2013
You stay away from mah pig!

Tony B wrote:
I saw something really interesting on my page on MP.com today: www.mountainproject.com/u/10232 "666 people gave this user's contributions a positive rating." Apparently my contributions are appealing to the 'wrong sort' of people. Now what?

FASCISTS!

By Tony B
From Around Boulder, CO
May 6, 2013

What's more, if you click on the link for "666 people" it shows an bunch of pictures of me and my pals.
Now what is that supposed to say?

By Chris treggE
From Madison, WI
May 6, 2013
Other fun stuff.

camhead wrote:
On a similar note, I hit 1,000 posts a few weeks back, and refrained from posting for a while so that I could just sit back and revel in 1k glory. Then, one day, I noticed that my post count had dropped to 997. No clue what was deleted; it was nothing recent. FASCISTS!

For Sale threads are usually auto deleted after 90 days.

That's just a theory. Maybe you really pissed off a forum mod. :)

By Adam Stackhouse