Route Guide - iPhone / Android - Partners - Forum - Photos - Deals - What's New - School of Rock
West facing great for winter climbing on warmer days with sun. In summer better to start in morning and bring bug spray of course. Great collection of 5.9's, 10's and one 11. All routes are accessible from the top so they can be TR'd. To gain access to the top anchors, approach is 50 yards to the right next to Drill Hole Wall.
8 Total Routes
Browse More Classics in Sax Wall
Mountain Project's determination of some of the classic, most popular, highest rated routes for Sax Wall:
8) Easy Sax is the Best Sax 5.8+ 5b 16 VI- 15 HVS 4c Sport, 1 pitch, 40'
3) Morphine 5.9 5c 17 VI 17 HVS 5a Sport, TR, 1 pitch, 50'
1) A Little Spicy!!! 5.10a 6a 18 VI+ 18 E1 5a Sport, TR, 45'
4) Sax-a-holic 5.10a 6a 18 VI+ 18 E1 5a Sport, TR, 1 pitch, 50'
2) Body and Soul 5.10a/b 6a+ 19 VI+ 19 E2 5b Trad, Sport, 1 pitch, 45'
6) No such THANG as Too Much Sax 5.10b 6a+ 19 VII- 19 E2 5b PG13 Sport, TR, 1 pitch, 50'
5) Multiple SAX Partners 5.11- 6c 22 VIII+ 22 E3 5c PG13 Sport, TR, 50'
Featured Route For Sax Wall
3) Morphine 5.9 5c 17 VI 17 HVS 5a MN : Sandstone : ... : Sax Wall
Start below bolt and go over bolt and straight up using small hand holds above bolt. From first ledge go straight up over bolts. When get to cave, use left side of cave only, stay to immediate right of bolts. Climb over the bolts at the end, can use arete. Named for a band called Morphine with a great sax section...[more] Browse More Classics in MN
Latest Regional Forum Messages
From Midwest Go to Forum | What's New | Post New Topic