Route Guide - iPhone / Android - Partners - Forum - Photos - Deals - What's New
room share in Ouray

By Katie M
From Denver, CO
Jan 7, 2014
run

A friend and I are headed to Ouray for the ice festival this weekend. We reserved a hotel room at the Comfort Inn right in the center of town. As of now, its just the two of us - anyone interested in sharing the room to help us all keep costs down?

Katie

By Mike Hawkins
From Greenville, South Carolina
Jan 7, 2014

Hey,

I may be interested in sharing the room. Let me know how much and what your overall plans are looking like.

Here or via phone:(864) 525-1090

By dmjudo
Jan 8, 2014

I've got a room already but can share the gas if you've got room in the car out there from Denver. I'm from out of state but am in Denver this week without a car.

By A.Constantine
Jan 8, 2014

I'm flying into Denver tomorrow night, I have a car but no room, just a very warm sleeping bag my wife got me for Christmas.

By Brian Scoggins
From Eugene, OR
Jan 9, 2014

My partner has dropped out of a departure date today, and I'm trying to gin up a ride to Ouray. If you haven't left yet and can cram one more (with all of his gear) into your vehicle, let me know.

Ostensibly, I already have a room, but I'd be willing to swap over if it meant I had a climbing partner through the weekend.

Edit: I ended up climbing local instead. Thanks everyone I talked to

By Joshua Payne
From Los Alamos, NM
Jan 9, 2014

I might also be interested in a room share. My current plan is to just bivy in or next to my car, but a more comfortable option could be nice. I'm also looking for people to climb with. I lead WI3 and follow WI5.

If you could let me know how much / what your plans are that would be great. Here or at 757-310-9277

By Ted Baker
Jan 10, 2014

Hey, I'm sure everyone who posted to this are out climbing by now, but we also just had a guy cancel out of our group of 4.
We've got a room but no car.
We will be arriving Saturday evening and climbing through Tuesday.
We'd like to get up to Eureka or another outlying area for a day though.
Give me a text if you think we could help each other out or know someone that'd be willing to rideshare to an area.
270-535-2431