Red Rocks art mural

By Sherri Lewis
From Sequim, WA
Apr 30, 2013
Pausing to pose with the amazing cracks there.

I've been climbing in Red Rocks for several years and have recently turned my artist's eye and hand toward celebrating the beauty of the place in my wood murals. (pictured below)

For anyone interested in seeing one of these original pieces in person, I just shipped my latest design, "Pine Creek Morning," to Desert Rock Sports. They will also bring it for display at the fundraiser/raffle/slideshow event in Blue Diamond this Thursday, May 6.
www.mountainproject.com/v/urioste-slideshow-pizza-and-awesom>>>

Pine Creek Morning, 3'x5'
Pine Creek Morning, 3'x5'

Sundog Wood Murals by Sherri Lewis

By Sherri Lewis
From Sequim, WA
Apr 30, 2013
Pausing to pose with the amazing cracks there.

A few others...

Rockin' Nite in Red Rock, 36"x80"
Rockin' Nite in Red Rock, 36"x80"

Red Rock Sunset II, 32"x80"
Red Rock Sunset II, 32"x80"

Sundog Wood Murals by Sherri Lewis

By Matt Kuehl
From Las Vegas
Apr 30, 2013
Plumbers Crack

I saw the "Pine Creek Morning" at the DRS booth during the Rendezvous and it looked awesome! Can't wait to see it in the shop. Keep it up!

By Sherri Lewis
From Sequim, WA
Apr 30, 2013
Pausing to pose with the amazing cracks there.

Hey thanks, Matt! I can't help but be inspired by the place.

I'm going to try to make it to the fundraiser on Thursday, too.

By cassondra
From las vegas, NV
May 1, 2013
in repose

Just Beautiful!

By pacowen
May 1, 2013

Sherri ?Are those for sale how much do you have a website show price what's available?

By Sherri Lewis
From Sequim, WA
May 1, 2013
Pausing to pose with the amazing cracks there.

Pacowen, the Sundog Murals link below the photos will take you to my FB page, which lists some prices as well as additional photos of these and other murals. Of the three shown above, only the Pine Creek mural may be currently available for purchase at Desert Rock Sports in Las Vegas (the other two are sold). I can make any of these or a custom design upon request for a commission. Thank you for your interest!

@Cassondra-- thanks! I am hoping to do one of the summit scenery of Brownstone Wall one of these days.

EDIT: The Pine Creek mural is now sold, but will still be available for viewing at the fundraiser/slideshow tomorrow (5/2/13). I am currently accepting commissions for Thanksgiving/Christmas orders.

By cassondra
From las vegas, NV
May 2, 2013
in repose

Brownstone scenery sounds like wonderful subject matter. I will certainly like to see that when complete.