Really good shoe deals on the Clymb

By TheBirdman
From Eldorado Springs, Colorado
Dec 28, 2012

I know the Clymb is hit or miss but right now they have a really good selection of shoes on sale that are available in normal sizes, not just 5.5 and 14. 5.10's, Scarpas, and Evolvs in good models too. (Arrowheads, Anasazi's, Boosters, etc.)

www.theclymb.com/invite-from/ZacharyFriedman

Full disclosure, I get a referral kickback, but if you find a deal on there that you were going to buy anyways, use my link and hook up a fellow MP user for putting you on notice.

By TheBirdman
From Eldorado Springs, Colorado
Dec 28, 2012

Shameless bump.

By superkick
From West Hartford, CT
Dec 28, 2012
Free Solo up hitchcock gully WI3

the deals arent that good,. ive seen arrowshead anasazis etc for much cheaper than 130...

By TheBirdman
From Eldorado Springs, Colorado
Dec 28, 2012

superkick wrote:

Well, they are on sale for 40 dollars off retail. There are good deals on ropes and a variety of other items. And if you can post a link to Arrowheads in a normal size for less, I'd be interested.

By Morgan Patterson
Dec 28, 2012
Stoked...

But then you won't get your silly $10 off credit...

By Ryan Williams
From London (sort of)
Dec 28, 2012
El Chorro

I can even get better deals than that in the UK and Five Ten is expensive here (everything is expensive, except food).

Do the Arrowheads really retail for $170? They are only 99 here, which is less than $170 and we pay 20% VAT. That doesn't make sense?

By superkick
From West Hartford, CT
Dec 28, 2012
Free Solo up hitchcock gully WI3

arrowheads were $99 dollars in the campsaver.com outlet plus and additional 10% off since like september. all the good sizes are sold out by now.

By TheBirdman
From Eldorado Springs, Colorado
Dec 28, 2012

superkick wrote:

Well, that's like saying there was an awesome party, but you missed it. I guess this renders your last post completely irrelevant.

By superkick
From West Hartford, CT
Dec 28, 2012
Free Solo up hitchcock gully WI3

TheBirdman wrote:

what ropes? you mean the 300ft sterling static lines?

6pm has arrowshead for 111$ if youre really itnerested.

still dont consider that a very good deal.

By superkick
From West Hartford, CT
Dec 28, 2012
Free Solo up hitchcock gully WI3

TheBirdman wrote:

it was a 4 month long party...

By TheBirdman
From Eldorado Springs, Colorado
Dec 28, 2012

superkick wrote:
what ropes? you mean the 300ft sterling static lines? 6pm has arrowshead for 111$ if youre really itnerested. still dont consider that a very good deal.

I mean the Beal 10.2 70 meter for 130 bucks. The 6 PM deal is legit, I'll give you that. As for the length of the party, that doesn't help someone looking for shoes now.

Done with the pissing contest. You don't want to buy them, nobody has a gun to your head. Just trying to make people aware of a potentially good deal that gives me a small kickback if they buy something.

By Erick Valler
From flat midwest
Dec 29, 2012

Hey Birdman, Just wanted to let you know that I won't rail you for trying to spread a deal if there is one. I first heard of this site through a friend who had the membership (maybe more exclusive back then) and when he showed me there were some killer deals. So if it's hard to get a membership to the site, then thanks for the link that got me a membership. If not, then there are plenty of idiots out there, if they can't research their own deals then you deserve the $10-25 kickback for making their simple lives simpler.

By BryanV
From Fort Collins, CO
Dec 29, 2012
Ouray Ice Park

Tons of climbing on sale at Sierra Trading Post. Moon crashpads, Edelrid ropes, harnesses and shoes and tons of packs. I do work for STP, but the deals are sweet. Tons of coupons through my site and through STP emails too.

bv