Login with Facebook
 ADVANCED
phone number for rock and resole?
View Latest Posts in This Forum or All Forums
Page 1 of 40.  1  2  3  4  5   Next>   Last>>
Follow replies to this topic? Notify me at the top of web site.
1

Email me.
 
May 31, 2012
Russ Just off the block
Just wondering if any one knows the best way to get in touch with R&R, I always prefer to call but for the life of me I cant find there phone number, any ideas? Danger-Russ Gordon
From Tempe, AZ
Joined Nov 30, 2011
217 points
May 31, 2012
The Cathedral Spires in RMNP, left to right: Stile...
Danger wrote:
Just wondering if any one knows the best way to get in touch with R&R, I always prefer to call but for the life of me I cant find there phone number, any ideas?


Here's an idea
Marc H
From Lafayette, CO
Joined May 10, 2007
280 points
May 31, 2012
wham bam hand jam. Wrapping up the final moves of ...
Hank Caylor wrote:
I predict this thread goes to 5 pages..

we better get started!

what kind of shoes are you sending there Danger Russ Gordon? do you like moccasyms? how do the miuras fit after a resole?

how can i tell i even need a resole?
Darren Mabe
From Flagstaff, AZ
Joined Dec 12, 2002
3,733 points
May 31, 2012
wham bam hand jam. Wrapping up the final moves of ...
to the OP, in case your computer machine doesn't have google, here is the phone number:

(303) 440-0414
Darren Mabe
From Flagstaff, AZ
Joined Dec 12, 2002
3,733 points
May 31, 2012
I'm going out on a limb here, but I think looking it up on the Internet takes less time than asking on MP. 4-1/2 pages to go...

And what about those PAS thingamajigs?
FrankPS
From Atascadero, CA
Joined Nov 19, 2009
116 points
May 31, 2012
wham bam hand jam. Wrapping up the final moves of ...
FrankPS wrote:
PAS thingamajigs?

dont trust them to only one bolt
Darren Mabe
From Flagstaff, AZ
Joined Dec 12, 2002
3,733 points
May 31, 2012
Darren Mabe wrote:
dont trust them to only one bolt


What if I'm a beginner at Tahquitz, and my most scary, destructive fall was out of bed? (top that nonsense! :)
FrankPS
From Atascadero, CA
Joined Nov 19, 2009
116 points
May 31, 2012
Chillin' at City of Rocks
FrankPS wrote:
What if I'm a beginner at Tahquitz, and my most scary, destructive fall was out of bed? (top that nonsense! :)


I already did.......on that thread......
:-)
Princess Mia
From Vail
Joined May 22, 2006
422 points
May 31, 2012
wham bam hand jam. Wrapping up the final moves of ...
FrankPS wrote:
What if I'm a beginner at Tahquitz, and my most scary, destructive fall was out of bed? (top that nonsense! :)

did it give you a gobi? what did you use to heal it?
Darren Mabe
From Flagstaff, AZ
Joined Dec 12, 2002
3,733 points
May 31, 2012
Mia Tucholke wrote:
I already did.......on that thread...... :-)


I don't want to go to another thread for entertainment! Besides, what's the best rope?
FrankPS
From Atascadero, CA
Joined Nov 19, 2009
116 points
May 31, 2012
Darren Mabe wrote:
did it give you a gobi? what did you use to heal it?


O'Keefes something or another works great in my chalk bag. (huh?) But why Camalots?
FrankPS
From Atascadero, CA
Joined Nov 19, 2009
116 points
May 31, 2012
wham bam hand jam. Wrapping up the final moves of ...
i clip my chalkbag to my gear sling. unless i need to triple over a yosemite draw, climbing in Devils Head. Darren Mabe
From Flagstaff, AZ
Joined Dec 12, 2002
3,733 points
May 31, 2012
Darren Mabe wrote:
i clip my chalkbag to my gear sling. unless i need to triple over a yosemite draw, climbing in Devils Head.


That was great, Darren. I think you're the winner (not that I want to stop). Do you ever find that the DMM things work best on a 60 meter when your Katanas need to be resoled?
FrankPS
From Atascadero, CA
Joined Nov 19, 2009
116 points
May 31, 2012
wham bam hand jam. Wrapping up the final moves of ...
only if Elena clips it to an offset mastercam or a 5 piece powers bolt that is the same metal as the hanger. The Katanas are in the pack that i am climbing with, but i need a better one. Any recommendations?


EDIT: its almost time for me to go to the rock gym and take my shirt off. BZAAAAT!
Darren Mabe
From Flagstaff, AZ
Joined Dec 12, 2002
3,733 points
May 31, 2012
Darren Mabe wrote:
only if Elena clips it to an offset mastercam or a 5 piece powers bolt that is the same metal as the hanger. The Katanas are in the pack that i am climbing with, but i need a better one. Any recommendations?


Of course I have a recommendation. Help save Oak Creek by not poaching some guidebook at Devil's something with a 45L pack. That should solve your problem. As long as you don't use the app. I find that works best on the 5.6 climbs at The Gunks.
FrankPS
From Atascadero, CA
Joined Nov 19, 2009
116 points
May 31, 2012
wham bam hand jam. Wrapping up the final moves of ...
FrankPS wrote:
Of course I have a recommendation. Help save Oak Creek by not poaching some guidebook at Devil's something with a 45L pack. That should solve your problem. As long as you don't use the app. I find that works best on the 5.6 climbs at The Gunks.


would be 5.5 in Eldo
Darren Mabe
From Flagstaff, AZ
Joined Dec 12, 2002
3,733 points
May 31, 2012
wham bam hand jam. Wrapping up the final moves of ...
unless you rate it on the redpoint. Darren Mabe
From Flagstaff, AZ
Joined Dec 12, 2002
3,733 points
May 31, 2012
Darren Mabe wrote:
would be 5.5 in Eldo


Chuck Norris used to solo that. What's with those ratings at Eldo, anyway?
FrankPS
From Atascadero, CA
Joined Nov 19, 2009
116 points
May 31, 2012
wham bam hand jam. Wrapping up the final moves of ...
or if its red tagged Darren Mabe
From Flagstaff, AZ
Joined Dec 12, 2002
3,733 points
May 31, 2012
Is it really an onsight if I do it like that? With ladders? FrankPS
From Atascadero, CA
Joined Nov 19, 2009
116 points
May 31, 2012
wham bam hand jam. Wrapping up the final moves of ...
FrankPS wrote:
Chuck Norris used to solo that. What's with those ratings at Eldo, anyway?

they are softer than anything in Arizona. except for the secret areas or the drilled holds at Jacks Canyon
Darren Mabe
From Flagstaff, AZ
Joined Dec 12, 2002
3,733 points
May 31, 2012
wham bam hand jam. Wrapping up the final moves of ...
FrankPS wrote:
Is it really an onsight if I do it like that? With ladders?

not if its a variation to a route, or if Killis and JLP sent when we were in diapers

EDIT: it would bore JLP anyway
Darren Mabe
From Flagstaff, AZ
Joined Dec 12, 2002
3,733 points
May 31, 2012
Darren Mabe wrote:
not if its a variation to a route, or if Killis and JLP sent when we were in diapers


They're my heroes. True hardmen.
FrankPS
From Atascadero, CA
Joined Nov 19, 2009
116 points
May 31, 2012
wham bam hand jam. Wrapping up the final moves of ...
more than the Anderson brothers? Darren Mabe
From Flagstaff, AZ
Joined Dec 12, 2002
3,733 points
May 31, 2012
wham bam hand jam. Wrapping up the final moves of ...
or did you mean true Stonemasters? Darren Mabe
From Flagstaff, AZ
Joined Dec 12, 2002
3,733 points
May 31, 2012
FrankPS wrote:
They're my heroes. True hardmen.


My edit: I'm not descending into talking about others. Too much, anyway. Unless they deserve it. Rule #1.
FrankPS
From Atascadero, CA
Joined Nov 19, 2009
116 points


Follow replies to this topic? Notify me at the top of web site.
1

Email me.
Page 1 of 40.  1  2  3  4  5   Next>   Last>>
Beyond the Guidebook:
The Definitive Climbing Resource
Inspiration & Motivation
to Fuel Your Run
Next Generation Mountain
Bike Trail Maps
Backcountry, Sidecountry
& Secret Stashes
Better Data. Better Tools.
Better Hikes!