paid for cams 2 weeks ago, respond e-mail,no cams

By mcp
From tallahassee
Feb 5, 2013
paid for 2 cams on 1-29 from a MP member he said he would ship the next day, not recived, no responce to e-mails for 2 weeks, opinion?

By Pete Spri
Feb 5, 2013
Honestly, give it time. Mail is slow, and it takes time when people ship it the cheapest way. I'd give it 2 weeks before getting worked up. Sometimes it takes a day or 3 from when they get the money to make it to the post-office... just because of work schedule's etc.

By rock_fencer
From Columbia, SC
Feb 5, 2013
Myself placing a a blue/yellow offset MC to protec...
Be patient...can take 5-7 days for Packages to be delivered...+ a day or two to ship out by the sender. Id say give it a day or two more

By Unassigned User
Feb 5, 2013
LYNCH THEM!!!!

I've got pitchforks, anyone have some torches???

By Mark E Dixon
From Sprezzatura, Someday
Feb 5, 2013
At the BRC
Sharpen the ice tools and head for the border!

By Mark E Dixon
From Sprezzatura, Someday
Feb 6, 2013
At the BRC
John Marsella wrote:
It is ice climbing season in Canada, isn't it, Mark?

If not now, when?

What's up with zigler, by the way? Does Tony B need to get out the wooden stake again?

By frankstoneline
Feb 6, 2013
Mark E Dixon wrote:
Sharpen the ice tools and head for the border!

I read "sharpen the ice tools and head for the boner!"

By mcp
From tallahassee
Feb 6, 2013
after 8 days i think he could respond to my e-mail(s)

By Morgan Patterson
Feb 6, 2013
Stoked...
Well... you obviously used paypal and didn't wire the money, right? Call Paypal and process a refund or give the guy some time. It should be pretty standard at this point to use paypal AND a tracking number to avoid having to post up on the interwebs that you're having an issue and want help strangers.

By mcp
From tallahassee
Feb 6, 2013
sorry about posting up and wasting peoples space and time! i'll really try to be more careful, i was not asking for help from strangers' only opinions from people that use this forum

By David Appelhans
From Lafayette
Feb 6, 2013
Imaginate
8 days isn't really that long. This is a person you made the deal with, not a business. Maybe they are away from their email for a few days. Give some more time and then see what happens.

By Scott McMahon
From Boulder, CO
Feb 6, 2013
Bocan
David Appelhans wrote:

Totally...If you pay me on Monday I'll do my best to get it out quickly, but sometimes in between work, school and life I may not be able to get to the PO till maybe Friday. And parcel post can be 5 days.

I'm sure you'll see them soon. Heck even regular businesses can take a week+ at times.

By GMBurns
Feb 6, 2013
Climbing at Morro Anhangava in Southern Brasil.  (...
Dude, seriously, there's no way we can feather and tar the bum if you don't tell us who it is.

By Miike
From MA/CT border
Feb 6, 2013
my foot
agreed with most, I cant even get old worn out shoes in the mail to Ohio within 2 weeks for the rec center guy

By Austin Baird
From SLC, Utah
Feb 6, 2013
Me scaring years off my mom's life
TRmasta wrote:

Can someone point me to this thread? I'd been meaning to send some shoes his way but can't find his info.