|Photos:||Recent | Best | Popular|
|Location:||60.6732, 9.4043 View Map Incorrect?|
|Administrator:||Kristine Hoffman (sitewide)|
|Submitted By:||Jay Harrison on Oct 18, 2008 with updates from Kristian Starheim|
|Looking for Partner: Chamonix or Como, Italy May 1 - 4||Rui Ferreira||9 hours ago|
|re: Looking for Partner: Chamonix June 5 - 14||Rui Ferreira||10 hours ago|
|re: Conditions in Japan in April||Danny R||15 hours ago|
|Albanian Climbing Festival||dhillman||23 hours ago|
|re: Conrad Kain Hut||Michael S. Catlett||1 day ago|
|re: july/august in sweden/norway||Kristian Starheim||1 day ago|
|re: Advice on Climbing Matterhorn||Mark E Dixon||2 days ago|
|re: Partner wanted: Chamonix June/July 2015||Jeremy.b||3 days ago|
|Comments on Norway||Add Comment|
|Show which comments —
By M Sprague
From: New England
Oct 8, 2012
|Flatanger? It would be nice to see information and photos.|
By Kristian Starheim
From: Boston, MA
Jul 6, 2014
- Trøndelag: Harbak and Vingsand. Best bouldering in the country.
- Oslo: got good bouldering right of the T
- Bergen: Øygarden & Matre.
- Trøndelag: Flatanger and Hell
- West coast: Sogndal, Stryn (Beachen)
- Lofoten: Spectacluar scenery and alpine climbs straight from the shore.
- Romsdal (Åndalsnes) - including classics as the big wall Troll Wall and Romsdalshorn.
- Nissedal: long slab-climbs.
- Rjukan: the best known ice climbing area in Norway.
- Oppdal/Sunndal: this area offers both ice cragging and long serious alpine climbs. It has seen a lot of development the last couple of years, where many new alpine climbs have been established.
- Hurrungane: the main spot for mountaineering and alpine in Norway.
- Jotunheimen: high altitude, good spring skiing.
- Jostedals glacier area
- Western norway in general: Romsdal, Sunnmøre alps, Nordfjord, Sogn. Big area with plenty plenty of opportunities.
- Tromsø alps
Beyond the Guidebook:
The Definitive Climbing Resource
Inspiration & Motivation
to Fuel Your Run
Next Generation Mountain
Bike Trail Maps
and Secret Stashes
Better Data. Better Tools.