Login with Facebook
 ADVANCED
New Petzl gear 2013
View Latest Posts in This Forum or All Forums
   Page 1 of 1.  
Follow replies to this topic? Notify me at the top of web site.
1

Email me.
 
 
By Price
From SLC, UT
Jul 13, 2012
Looks like the ultra-classic Spirit carabiners are getting a face lift. Only 39g makes them almost as light as the Ange.

petzl.com/en/outdoor/new-2013-...

FLAG
By bearbreeder
Jul 13, 2012
mec.ca/AST/ShopMEC/Climbing/Ca...

39g solid gate, already available, and cheaper than pretzels ...

FLAG
By randy88fj62
Jul 13, 2012
Thunderbolt Peak in the Palisades
Petzlís new Sirocco helmet is 48% lighter than the BD Tracer I have. Thatís pretty impressive on paper.

FLAG
By Jake Jones
From Richmond, VA
Jul 13, 2012
Me and the offspring walking back to the car after...
Looks like a botched circumcision though. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

FLAG
By rgold
From Poughkeepsie, NY
Jul 13, 2012
The traverse out to the Yellow Ridge on the Dogsti...
That new helmet is 27% lighter than the Meteor III, which is even more impressive.

It is ugly. I sure hope they make it in colors other than international orange.

FLAG
By JustinJD.
From Denver
Jul 13, 2012
Jake Jones wrote:
Looks like a botched circumcision though. Not that there's anything wrong with that.



Great...now that is all I can see when I look at the picture....

thanks....

FLAG
By Rude Boy
From San Francisco, CA
Jul 13, 2012
Scouting
Jake Jones wrote:
Looks like a botched circumcision though. Not that there's anything wrong with that.


that's what i thought BUT there is everything wrong with that!

FLAG
By Tony T.
From Denver, CO
Jul 13, 2012
Getting up the Great Dihedral on Hallet Peak, RMNP...
JustinJD. wrote:
Great...now that is all I can see when I look at the picture.... thanks....


Ugh, seriously though. That looks terrible. I'm sure it's a great helmet, but it looks strikingly similar to what one would speculate is Jabba the Hut's member.

Everything else looks great! The harnesses look especially tempting.

FLAG
 
By NYClimber
From New York
Jul 13, 2012
Awesome slab climb right out of the water! Rogers ...
Can't say that I am impressed with anyhting I saw there!

BD all the way!

FLAG
By NorCalNomad
From San Francisco
Jul 14, 2012
lol

"The H-shape reduces the weight of the SPIRIT carabiner (39 g) in order to maximize weight reduction on long sport routes."

Kinda a cool look with the monochromatic harnesses though.

FLAG
By Price
From SLC, UT
Jul 15, 2012
C Blank wrote:
lol "The H-shape reduces the weight of the SPIRIT carabiner (39 g) in order to maximize weight reduction on long sport routes." Kinda a cool look with the monochromatic harnesses though.



Lol?

FLAG
By Price
From SLC, UT
Jul 16, 2012
Got to see a Sirocco this weekend. Not as horrid looking as you might imagine, but the international orange is a little flashy for me. Crazy light, that's for sure.


FLAG
By NorCalNomad
From San Francisco
Jul 17, 2012
Price wrote:
Got to see a Sirocco this weekend. Not as horrid looking as you might imagine, but the international orange is a little flashy for me. Crazy light, that's for sure.


btw international orange has more red in it :P

FLAG


Follow replies to this topic? Notify me at the top of web site.
1

Email me.
Page 1 of 1.