New parking lot for Boulder Natural, Pawtuckaway?

By M Sprague
From New England
Nov 30, 2012

I heard there is a new big parking lot where you park across from the horse farm for Boulder Natural. Is this true, or do I still need to figure a place nearby to carpool from to save parking spaces?

By freezeus
From Pittsfield, VT
Nov 30, 2012

New since last winter? The one that was there seemed new then and would hold 6 or 8 cars?

By Travis Dustin
From Hollis, NH
Dec 1, 2012
NH

Not sure about a new lot but if I'm meeting with people I usually go to the hannaford in Raymond.

By Lanky
From Portland, ME
Dec 3, 2012

There's substantially more parking there than the old two-spots-or-a-ticket situation. Finished a couple years ago. If you're getting there before 10, you probably won't have trouble parking. Of course, carpooling to save space would be a nice thing to do anyway. :)

By Just Jesse
From Methuen, MA
Dec 3, 2012

Yeah, you can prolly get 6 or so neatly parked cars in the lot. Fair warning though, a couple of Saturdays back the lot was full, but there is a cutout about 50 yards back up the road that had a half doz cars in it. I came back to a $50 ticket along with everybody else parked there.

By nhclimber
From Newmarket, NH
Dec 3, 2012
Screaming Yellow Zonkers

mark, if you come this way give a buzz. It may be new since you've last been. As the guys above said, 2-3 years old and way better.

By Jeffrey LeCours
From New Hampshire
Dec 4, 2012

Just Jesse wrote:

What was the ticket for? Was your car not completely off the road in the pull-off?

By nhclimber
From Newmarket, NH
Dec 4, 2012
Screaming Yellow Zonkers

I saw some kids camping there a few weeks ago to. From my understanding all that area besides the new parking is off limits unless you talk to the land owner. Plus, there is always the reservation rd entrance.

By Just Jesse
From Methuen, MA
Dec 10, 2012

The ticket was for illegal parking (private property). I wasn't at the "new lot" but back up the road about 50 or so yards (kinda where the road splits). It opens up to look like potentially another parking area (especially if there are already another half dozen cars parked there). I'm sure the land owner probably called the police (not that they shouldn't have, if it annoyed them). I just wished there was a private property/no parking sign. My bad... lesson learned.

By burlap submariner
Dec 12, 2012

the reason you got a ticket was that the "pullout" you are talking about is actually someone's driveway.

By Scott0101
From Laconia, NH
Dec 12, 2012

Just Jesse wrote:

I believe, not positive though, that there is a sign at or near the start of the road that says something to the effect of absolutely no parking along road...