Need partner utah (maple most interested in. american fork? other sport?) April 17ish-April 30ish?

By 5.samadhi
Apr 10, 2014
me

Hey there! Do you want to climb at Maple with me around April 17thish and on (for a week or two I'll be there). I have no definite plans so a couple days before that would work for me too.

I'm looking for partners to get on 5.10-5.12 but I will obviously belay you on anything (easier or harder).

I really love Maple and would love to climb there late April but I'm open to other areas too...whatever you think is best if you're local or traveling and know the area! I know Maple fairly decently and love the enduro aspect of it but am down for more bouldery stuff too, love bouldering also!

Let me know if anything looks like it lines up with your plans/goals and maybe we can work something out.

Peace and talk to you soon!

Reply here and/or PM me (hoping the PM system works here sometimes appears to be faulty?).

Peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

By 5.samadhi
Apr 10, 2014
me

I'm also more than happy to join a group if you'd like an extra climber/belayer. I'm more than happy doing more than my fair share of work belaying or putting up routes or whatever! I'm just psyched to climb and meet some new climbers (I have been in twin falls base jumping the last week of my roadtrip and I am starting to miss hanging out with climbers! awwwwwwwww climbers hehe :).

By 5.samadhi
Apr 12, 2014
me

anybody? I think I will be in Utah climbing around about next weekend (friday/saturday).

Any advice for going to Maple to try to find a partner for "pick-up"? I have done this at the Red before but dunno how easy it will be in Maple?????

Otherwise what would be a good sport climbing area in Utah to go to try to just pick up a partner???

By Tara Hansen
Apr 12, 2014
Me leading my first .11b The Angry Inch

My husband and I love climbing Maple! you're more than welcome to come with us. We normally climb with some other people too. Dustin's number is (801)360-8073 what time?

By Aliaksandr
Apr 12, 2014

Alex

By Tara Hansen
Apr 12, 2014
Me leading my first .11b The Angry Inch

Aliaksandr wrote:
I am on my way to Joe's valley.Just stopped in St Louis for a quick coffee. Maple works for me as well. Finding a partner a bit tricky since there is no an actual climbers hangout area(like at the Red or Smith's).Also camping has to be reserved in advance.I have not booked anything since I am going solo. I should be around maple on 16th of April or within an hour drive or so. My cell 502-759-3707 text me or call maybe we can team up and work something out. Alex

My husband and I live in Payson. We're about 45 minutes from Maple, 20 minutes from Rock Canyon, and many other great areas to climb. If any of y'all are coming solo we have an open couch at the house if needed for a night or two. and should be able to climb any day. Let us know, if anything would love to meet up in Maple.

By 5.samadhi
Apr 13, 2014
me

Tara and Alex thank you for responding. I will contact both of you and we will climb I hope. I will probably be getting to Utah sometime this week. I'm getting really antsy to get back to a beautiful climbing area and away from Twin Falls. as much as I love jumping here I really really miss climbing areas and hanging out with climbers :)