Need partner for cascade climbs this summer

By Eli Grossenbacher
From Fort Collins
Jun 9, 2014
Gym

Looking to climb mount Adams and mount Jefferson in either June or July but would like a partner for peace of mind... Needs to be in good shape and enjoy the beautiful outdoors! If your interested at all in climbing these 2 or need a partner for other cascade climbs this summer let me know!!

By Ben Stone
Jun 10, 2014
Summit of Rainier

I am super down! I have done Adams before, but not Jefferson. I am also interested in Hood and Glacier.

By Mark Ra
From Mid-Atlantic/CO
Jun 10, 2014
Poking around at Coopers

Not set in stone but I think I will be driving out from CO -> OR/WA at the end of July. Sometime around the 20th. I'd like to climb Adams, Hood, and maybe another peak.

By JeremyL
Jun 10, 2014

PM'ed

By Rico Tan
From Las Vegas, Nevada
Jun 10, 2014

I'm supposed to climb Rainier from July 13-17, I'd love to stay and do Adams and./or Jefferson, or Hood.

By andrew tromey
From Boulder, CO
Jun 10, 2014

hey,

looking for a person or 2 to join a rope team for mt. hood starting on the 19th, let me know if you're interested.

- Andrew

By Eli Grossenbacher
From Fort Collins
Jun 11, 2014
Gym

I love all the responses! I am doing mount hood the 29-july 1st with cascade summit class so thats not on my list! but glacier, adams, jefferson, and any others. End of july works great mike! I'd be in to climb adams and another. Good to here been let me know. Jeremy ill take a look. Rico let me know!

By William Rhyne
From clayton, nc
Jun 11, 2014

Hey guys I'm down as well. I have gear for myself but need experience with mountaineering. I'm from NC but I'm living in the Portland area now. I am well experienced with adventure trad but just know basic mountaineering. I am in good shape and will be very willing to join a team. I don't think I would hold anyone up, I'm looking to learn and climb open beautiful mountains. Cheers guys!

By CritConrad
From Bend, OR
Jun 13, 2014

I'm trying to wrangle a partner for Jefferson next Tuesday and Wednesday (17th and 18th) if you're interested.

By Rico Tan
From Las Vegas, Nevada
Jun 13, 2014

I have decided to join some people climbing in Yosemite and East Sierra before my Rainier trip, I'm down to do some other Cascade mountains after July 18th if that works. tan.myopic@gmail.com

By Eli Grossenbacher
From Fort Collins
Jun 16, 2014
Gym

Critconrad! Are you still going Tuesday Wednesday? I just have to make sure I can get work off then I'm in!! Let me know!

By Eli Grossenbacher
From Fort Collins
Jul 16, 2014
Gym

Anybody in for a mount adams trip either 1 or 2 days the 19, 20, 26, or 27 of july... let me know.... also would consider mount jefferson if someones up for it