Need a Raleigh-area climbing partner

By Dane Sebring
From Whispering Pines, NC
Jun 8, 2012

My climbing buddy moved back to California. Anyone in the triangle need a climbing partner? I've got about 80% of a rack and no rope, but i'll bring the beer.

By William Rhyne
From clayton, nc
Jun 8, 2012

dude im always looking for a partner. I mostly trad climb , mostly sticking to NC!!whoo whoo !. Because we just have so much rock if you're willing to get to it. Im leaving for the west for 3 weeks but will be back by the 4th of july. Id be happy to climb with new people when i return. What areas do you enjoy the most?

By Dane Sebring
From Whispering Pines, NC
Jun 8, 2012

moore's is probably my favorite, followed by all the stuff out west at linville gorge. sounds good man, i'll shoot you an email some time next month.

By SteveBSU
From Muncie, IN
Jun 9, 2012

Dane I am in the Hendersonville area for the summer and wanting to do some climbs in linville. I hoping to climb week days. i have 1 day off each week. are you free this coming week to climb? i have a rope and a rack. my number is 765-748-2653. give me a call or txt or shoot me a message on here. see you on the rock.

-steve-

By AdamJ13
From Denver, CO
Jun 10, 2012
me

Hey guys, just wanted to add my name to the list of people looking to climb in NC this summer. I'll be living in Charlotte for the summer - but happy to drive pretty much anywhere in the state to climb. Shoot me a PM if anyone is looking for a partner for Fri, Sat, or Sun.

By William Rhyne
From clayton, nc
Jun 11, 2012

looks like we're getting somewhere

By SteveBSU
From Muncie, IN
Jun 11, 2012

Adam are you able to climb this sunday? i have off and am looking for a partner

-steve-

By wufpak18
From Raleigh, NC
Jun 12, 2012
Great Arch behind

I'm also going to put my name in the pot. I can get out most weekends and various days during the week at short notice depending on my work schedule. I'm in the raleigh so i can meet somewhere or split gas if in my next of the woods.
Blake

By wufpak18
From Raleigh, NC
Jun 18, 2012
Great Arch behind

I'm trying to get out to climb Saturday, anyone need a partner saturday? Trad, sport, top rope, doesn't matter to me.