Thinking about doing it tomorrow for scenic value. I plan on descending chockstone-vertigo. What to expect on the route and approach pitches? My biggest concern is scrambling from the top of touch n go to the cave. I'm ok with some wetness and snow, as long as it doesn't look like I'm just asking for trouble.
If it is a sound idea, also looking for a competent partner/follower.
I might be interested. I'm free on Wednesday and/or Thursday, and haven't done the Edge yet. Any chance you'd want to wait until Thursday, to let things melt/dry out a bit more?
Alternatively, I'd also be really psyched to get down to Cynical Pinnacle to do Wunsch's Dihedral or Center Route before the March 1st closure kicks in. I haven't done either route, a have meant to do at least one of them this winter, but the closure looms... Again, I could do Weds or Thurs, but Thurs looks to be a bit warmer/drier.
In retrospect: touch n go was pretty wet, lower meadows ok, minor wetness on 1st dihedral pitch and super cold crack on final pitch. The rest was super; eldo after snow is beautiful; totally worth doing.