Minneapolis: Minnesota Climbing Co-op
From their website: mnclimbingcoop.com
"We are a rock climbing co-op built for climbers, by climbers.
Located in NE Minneapolis, we offer climbing for all levels and aim to create an inclusive and engaging climbing environment that gives climbers from around the area a place to call their own. Become a MNCC Member today
and enjoy a lifetime of benefits. Come by and check out our rad climbing co-op and help build the foundation
for a stronger climbing community in Minnesota! Climbing + Sharing = Co-op."
"We are proud to offer:
- 2,000+ square feet of climbing surface
- 16 foot high top-outs along 100 feet of climbing wall
- 60o, 50o, 45o, 30o, and 10o walls
- New routes set twice a month for all ability levels
- Bachar ladder and pull-up bar
- Complimentary climbing shoes
- *24/7 electronic access is available to Access Pass holders
- **Individuals under 18 can apply for special permission. Please contact the MNCC for more information. "
Minnesota Climbing Co-op
1620 Central Ave, Suite 178
Minneapolis, MN 55413
The best way to locate the Co-op entrance and parking is to use Quincy & 18th Ave NE as your "To" destination. The business address will give you directions to Diamonds Coffee Shoppe, which is located in the same building but on the opposite end.
Look for a small parking lot with three loading bay doors and a ramp on the left side. There is a keyfob swipe at the top of the ramp. Once you’re inside, turn left and go through two sets of doors. The Co-op will be on your left.
Weather station 8.6 miles from here
Latest Regional Forum Messages
|Comments on Minneapolis: Minnesota Climbing Co-op