Home - Destinations - iPhone/Android - Partners - Forum - Photos - Deals - What's New
L to R R to L Alpha
The main area that contains the highest concentration of routes. Also has the best rock quality.
This is the first area you arrive at when coming up the main trail.
14 Total Routes
Browse More Classics in Main Wall
Mountain Project's determination of some of the classic, most popular, highest rated routes for Main Wall:
(9) Eclipse 5.6 4c 14 V S 4b Sport, TR, 1 pitch, 35'
(3) Mosquito Variation 5.8 5b 16 VI- HVS 4c Sport, TR, 1 pitch, 60'
(10) Grab Your Balls 5.9 5c 17 VI HVS 5a Sport, TR, 1 pitch, 40'
(2) Mosquito 5.10a 6a 18 VI+ E1 5a Sport, TR, 1 pitch, 60'
(5) Bowling Ball 5.11a 6c 22 VII+ E3 5c Sport, TR, 1 pitch, 55'
(6) Transfusion 5.11b 6c 23 VIII- E3 5c Sport, TR, 1 pitch, 55'
(7) Burning Balls 5.11b 6c 23 VIII- E3 5c Sport, TR, 1 pitch, 50'
Featured Route For Main Wall