Mad Rock haul bags??

By photocodo
From Hendersonville, NC
Oct 29, 2012
The "crack"

I fear that this is a topic that has been addressed before but I tried searching and only found a few results, none of which answered my question. I have seen Mad Rock haul bags here and there and have heard that they are/were cheaper than many of the other brands, I have also heard they were not as well made. My question is are they still being made? I have not been able to find them on their site or any information on them really. It seems that they have fallen off the face of the earth, or been swept up in some sort of climbing rapture. Does anyone know if they are still being made, maybe Im just going crazy and have forgotten how to use google. Sorry if Im asking a stupid question but I am too curious to let this go :(

By rock_fencer
From Columbia, SC
Oct 29, 2012

if on a bugget look at Fish or Luke here on MP does some...or buy used but in good shape off ebay...no experience with mad rock anything

By John Wilder
From Las Vegas, NV
Oct 29, 2012

To my knowledge, they're not being made anymore- Mad Rock trimmed their softgoods line down a bit when they moved their production out of China.

By photocodo
From Hendersonville, NC
Oct 30, 2012
The "crack"

Who is Luke and how would I get ahold of him. Does he have a website? I like staying local so that would be cool. Any other people making them in the US?

By Marc H
From Lafayette, CO
Oct 30, 2012

photocodo wrote:
Any other people making them in the US?

Fish