There are several broken up areas here. The first wall you'll likely come to has a few short and steep juggy routes, complete with some wild chicken heads. Whisk Briskly 'til Stiff is the best one here. Continue further east about 100 yards to locate the rest of the routes. The best trad line there is a route called "well done", and is 5.7+ or so.
26. 5.9 TR
27. Unamed Seth Tart/Alan Howell route 5.11+?
28. Unnamed Seth Tart/Alan Howell route 5.11?
29. ...Whisk Briskly 'til Stiff 5.11 FA - Danny Caldwell (I think)
Climb the short juggy route. Nice climb!
30. Choking The Chicken 5.11- FA - Nathan Brown
Start from ledge up and right. Climb the short route past 2 bolts and a # 2 camelot slot to a 2 bolt anchor. Lots of chickenhead holds on this one.
31. Unnamed Seth Tart route 5.13?
32. Unknown 5.11?
33. Well Done 5.7 FA - Nathan Brown, Beta Bill
Excellent route! More like a quality route at Moores. Take a normal rack.
34. Overdone 5.9+ (var start) FA - Nathan Brown, Ezra Ellis
Take a large cam to protect the start.
35. Snail Trail Barbi 5.10 FA - Orthel Bro's
Climb the bolted line. Crux is at the top and a bit spicy.
36. Pilsbury 5.8 start FA - Nathan Brown, Ezra Ellis
Variation start to previous.
37. Mystery Meat 5.11b/c? FA - Nathan Brown
Climb the bouldery rounded arete past gear and one bolt to an anchor. Nice route!
38. Piece Of Cake FA - Can't remember
39. Pickle'd FA - Nathan Brown
Climb the short route past 1 bolt (easily replaceable redhead). Not worth doing!
Located down and slightly east of the Breakfast wall
Weather station 2.6 miles from here
8 Total Routes
['4 Stars',0],['3 Stars',1],['2 Stars',0],['1 Star',0],['Bomb',0]
Featured Route For Lower wall
Latest Regional Forum Messages