Lost gear at Castle Rock

By nicelegs
From Denver
Aug 30, 2013

Yesterday I spaced a couple things. Please email Locker if you find any of them.

-4 Rambo knives, one from each of the movies, marked with red and yellow tape on the handles.

-7lbs of hash

-2 locking pear biners

-600ft of static rope

-A dalmation

-A pair of stolen then resold testarosa's

-An 18ft telescoping aluminum ladder

-a blue nalgene bottle

-a box set of Dexter

-a pair of nail clippers

My bag seemed more than heavy enough when I walked out but I guess I forgot a few things. This should have been near the Athletes Feet or Country Club Crack. I wasn't climbing those routes, I was just toproping some boulder problems near them.

By Locker
From Yucca Valley, CA
Aug 30, 2013
...

LMAO!

Fucking perfect!

"Please email Locker if you find any of them.

By David Appelhans
From Lafayette
Aug 30, 2013
Imaginate

I've got your testarosas, but I'm not giving them back. I bootied them fair and square, plus I need their agro downturn to send all my projs at the Watermark.

By Tom-o Sapien
From World's largest trailer park
Aug 30, 2013
Conky and I confront Patrick Swayze

What a wonderful world it would be if Locker was more like Dexter Morgan.

Systematically eradicating the climbers that senselessly leave gear behind at the crags.

The hapless victim wrapped in cellophane, with photos of their lost gear hanging on the walls, awaiting a bloody demise.

By Ryan Nevius
From The Range of Light
Aug 30, 2013
Mt. Agassiz

I grabbed the rope. Planning on rapping The Nose with it this weekend. I want to try out my new ledge and was thinking it would be a perfect opportunity.

By nicelegs
From Denver
Aug 31, 2013

The Dalmatian has a bruised throat. Should be easy to check by kicking.

Thanks again. Remember, email locker not me if you find my things.

By Garrick Steele
From Golden, CO
Aug 31, 2013
shadowme

i got your ladder. it's pretty helpful for getting to the first bolt on CCC. i'll keep it stashed under the bridge and cover it with a blanket i stole from a homeless guy. kinda smells like pee but that should keep the poachers away.

By Locker
From Yucca Valley, CA
Aug 31, 2013
...

I may have just FOUND my equal.

"Garrick Steele

Trad: Leads 5.1 Follows 5.1
Sport: Leads 5.1 Follows 5.1"

Right on man!

Way to fucking CRANK!

;-)

By Woodchuck ATC
Aug 31, 2013
Rock Wars, RRG, 2008

I'm working slowly on the hash,,,,if I 'find it', officially, I might consider reporting it found,,but doubt if you were correct at 7 lbs,,Think it was (or now is) only about 2 pounds.