Los Angeles-Westside/Santa Monica Climbing Partners

By Jamie Umbras
From Los Angeles
Feb 24, 2014

Hi, my name is Jamie. My girlfriend and I love to climb but our schedules are sometimes conflicting. We enjoy bouldering, sport, and trad styles of climbing.

We'd like to meet climbing partners who live in, near, or around Santa Monica and West Los Angeles for weekday climbing sessions. If you'd like to climb anywhere in the Los Angeles area during the week, please feel free to message me.

I don't have a car, but am totally willing to chip in for gas.

Preferred locations would be Echo Cliffs, Malibu Creek, and Stoney Point, though I am open to other spots as well. I will be starting a membership at Rockreation soon as well if anyone would like to meet for some gym training.

By david doucette
Feb 28, 2014
Top of Intersection Rock, Joshua Tree NP.

HI jamie, wednesday is usually my play day and i frequently head out to joshua tree. fridays and tuesdays are sometimes open but can't leave LA until 9ish.

i'd be up for jtree, stoney, or malibu. i don't care for echo cliffs.

where do you guys live? not having a car can be a challenge here in LA ;)

david

By john bald
Mar 11, 2014

Echo tomorrow if you can make it.
...John
Jfbald@gmail.com

By Myriam Quang
From Montreal, Quebec
Apr 6, 2014

Hi!
Im Myriam from Montreal, Canada!
Im looking to sport climb around L.A. between May 1st till the 11th!
Maybe drive till Joshua Tree if I find people to go with!

Please email me if you are available, mostly during weekdays! :)
THANKS!!
Myriam
myr101@hotmail.com

By Jon McHugh
From Denver, CO
Jun 30, 2014

I'm looking for a partner Wed July 2nd. From Denver. I can lead 5.11a in Colorado. Don't have a car here in Los Angeles but I can chip in for gas.

My email is: McQ5691@gmail.com

By Allison Walt
From Pottstown, Pa
Jul 9, 2014
heel hook at vista

HI Jamie,

I'm coming to visit the LA area from the 11th-15th. I have a car that you are welcome to carpool with me to a location. Feel free to text me at 785-341-4531 or email.

Thanks

Allie

By Antonw
Jul 9, 2014

Hi!

I'm Anton. I'm staying in venice for a while. I don't have a car but would like to share a ride to some climbing spot. My Phone number is ‭424 302 8561‬

By Allison Walt
From Pottstown, Pa
Jul 11, 2014
heel hook at vista

Hi Anton,

I sent you a quick text. I'm leaving Philly in a few short minutes for cali. With that being said- I don't get cell service in the air, lol. Like I mentioned in my text I'm meeting a local climber today when I land at LAX. If you would like to join just let me know. Feel free to email me at hsrulw23@yahoo.com if I don't respond to a text fast enough

Allie