Looking for Partners in Europe May 19th-31st

By Chris Ketchum
Apr 15, 2014
Tribute to los padres

I'm looking for a sport climbing partner anywhere in Europe for the 19th through the 31st of May. I'm thinking of spending time in Ceuse, but I am currently based in Prague so destinations further east (Austria, Italy, Switzerland, etc.) are also possible.
I lead up to 7b, but my goal is to break in to some harder grades (maybe 7c-ish) this summer.
Shoot me a message if you're interested.

By Cody-511
From Mebane, N.C.
Apr 17, 2014
"Narcissus"

I will be in Germany from May 16th to June 1st. I'm looking to do some climbing at the Frankenjura. If you are interested just let me know.

By roxclamantis
Apr 18, 2014

Hey Guys,

Am in Switzerland on business ending on May 22nd, leaving the next few days free to do a little climbing. I'd like to get as high and climb as long (i.e. bigger rock route as possible) out of the Interlaken area. I know nothing much about the region, but intend to do a little touristing as well to see the Eiger and Jungfrau.
If you're interest in, or know of, a good classic rock route in the region that is climbable in late May, please let me know.
I am currently in great aerobic shape but in only baseline climbing shape (leading 10+/easy 11). Am very accomplished long routes and mountain routes.
call or text
Dave Jones
Tucson AZ
520-668-7455

By Ryan Williams
From London (sort of)
Apr 18, 2014
El Chorro

Those are the exact dates that I am working… I have May 12-18 off and June 1-7. If you are around any of those times, I could possibly meet you somewhere.

By Chris Ketchum
Apr 19, 2014
Tribute to los padres

Thanks for the responses, guys. Unfortunately Ryan I'm stuck on a pretty strict schedule with my semester finishing at the beginning of those dates and a flight home at the end. Right now I'm leaning towards Cody's suggestion of heading to the Frankenjura, as it is quite close to where I'm based and seems to have lots of potential for meeting other climbers. If you find yourself in the area, don't hesitate to get in touch.

By Tori and Sam
Apr 20, 2014

We will be climbing Frankenjura around the 15th, Dolomites around the 21st(ish) and Saffres probably on the 24th or so. We'll also be heading through prague probably on the 18th or 19th, depending on how much we want to drive throughout the day. We won't be climbing there, just visiting. We can both lead up to a 5.10b depending on the type of rock.

By Chris Ketchum
May 3, 2014
Tribute to los padres

Still looking for partners, if anyone is interested. I'm open to any suggestions of climbing destinations in Europe.

By Chris Ketchum
May 10, 2014
Tribute to los padres

Update: Planning on the Frankenjura starting next weekend. I'll be staying near Pottenstein, most likely in the Barenschlucht campground. PM me if interested.

By Juan Olivares
May 18, 2014

Hey guys, I'll be arriving to Frankfurt the 20th and wanna head to Frankenjura. I'm coming back from an injury and can't wait to climb! I have rope and draws.
Cheers

By Pablo G
May 18, 2014

Hi all,
I am looking for a climbing partner to climb somewhere at a driving distance from Brussels from 29th of may to 1st of june. Frankenjura sound pretty good. I have all the gear.

Juan, will you be there on those dates?

By Juan Olivares
May 19, 2014

I will be there man, let's do it!

By Gsigalet
May 26, 2014

Ryan Williams wrote:

Ryan, I'm gonna hit chamonix June 1st to 8th and was thinking of hitting some trad/sport routes (looks like it's mostly sport). Lemme know if you're still gonna be in the area on those dates. I'll bring my rope and gear.