looking for partners - mountain skiing / mountain snowboarding plans
Feb 26, 2012
This is Marcos Fernández from Spain. I´m a mountain snowboarder who is looking for partners. I´m looking for mountain snowboarders / mountain skiers. These are the mountains I´d like to climb this year with my snowboard:
1) March 17th, 18th and 19th. Pyrenees: Tuc de Moličres (3010m), Punta Senyalada (2951m), Tuc del Milh (2802m).
2) March 30th till April 9th. Balkans: Musala (2925m), Olympus (2918m), Vihren (2914m), Todorka (2746m).
3) April 28th till May 2nd. Alps: Mont Blanc (4808m).
4) August, A option. Andes: Plomo (5424m), Tronador (3491m), Lanín (3776m), Llaima (3215m), Lonquimay (2865m), Michimahuida (2404m).
5) August, B option. Pamir: Lenin (7134m).
I can consider some changes in my plans, but I need a partner!
If you are interested in joining me, write to email@example.com
Joined Feb 26, 2012