Looking for Male Climbing Partners.
   Page 1 of 2.  1  2   Next>   Last>>

By Peter
From Tempe, AZ
Apr 13, 2012

Basically, yeah, I am looking for Male climbing partners. Females please do not reply

By Copperhead
Apr 13, 2012

Nice jedi mind trick.

By Elena Sera Jose
From colorado
bacon

Do they have to be born male?

By slim
Apr 16, 2012
tomato, tomotto, kill mike amato.

dude, is that your nut tool jabbing me in the back knock it off....

By Peter
From Tempe, AZ
Apr 16, 2012

dude, this post was in response to some girl looking here for female climbing partners.

By Colonel Mustard
From Reno, NV
Colonel Mustard

Peter wrote:

Those female only partner posts draw creeps like flies to crap. Just let it go, who cares if ladies want to climb with other ladies?

Although, if I were looking for specific partner types, I'd probably just silently screen.

By Stich
From Colorado Springs, Colorado
Apr 16, 2012
Coffee after freezing our asses off near James Peak.

Reminds me of...

Manhood Camping - (I am NOT GAY)

By Ryan N
From Lone Tree, Colorado
RJN

Stitch you as always never fail to amaze! So u wanna do it???? U have to bring your own crystal though I'm not letting you borrow mine!

By Erick Valler
From flat midwest
Apr 16, 2012

Is it just me or isn't a JO circle totally gay? Maybe that's what they do to keep the bears away?

By slim
Apr 16, 2012
tomato, tomotto, kill mike amato.

Peter wrote:

yeah, i know. i was going to make a comment with an allusion to a ball gag and whether you wanna do a wall some time, but i figured it might get deleted.

By J mac
Zermatt

Stich wrote:

"- protective/splash resistant eye wear
- 5 - 10 of those clip things that rock climbers use "

Sounds totally not gay.

By Woodchuck ATC
Rock Wars, RRG, 2008

Looking for MANHOOD CAMPING companions...females may also attend AND participate.,.. and bring your own clip things that rock climbers use.

Oh yeah, and this certainly is not meant to be gay. OK?

By Elena Sera Jose
From colorado
bacon

I just vomited

By Peter
From Tempe, AZ
Apr 16, 2012

not that I really care... but just to clarify things. I saw here at least several posts in the past where girls were looking specifically for female climbing partners. and zero posts where dudes would be looking for male climbing partners. is not that weird? )) is not this country about sex equality and things like that?
this manhood camping staff is pretty funny though

By FrankPS
From Atascadero, CA
Apr 16, 2012

This may get the Most Juvenile Thread Ever award, which is quite a feat, considering the competition! Congratulations, Peter! (but I've been reading it :)

By S Denny
From Carbondale, CO
Apr 16, 2012

i feel like there are quite a few lurking females on this site. respect to that chick for trying to bring them out. dudes looking for dude partners... is about as gay as manhood camping... though it was pretty funny... this thread is pretty funny

By Greg D
From Here
Out of the blue.  Photo by Mike W. <br />

slim wrote:

Yeah. You're right. I threw in a little sarcasm on that thread and wham. I got flagged. I like to think I was getting flogged. So I posted another. Wham. Flogged again. Mmmm, I kind of liked it. I post up. She flogs me. My post goes down. This is fun. Most action I've had in a while. I hope it was her. Otherwise, some dude was flogging me, some geeky computer admin was knocking down my post all the while I was fantasizing about some climber chick that was forbidden to climb with men, yet really wanted me.

Yes, this thread is silly. Yes, I just participated.

By Woodchuck ATC
Apr 17, 2012
Rock Wars, RRG, 2008

'Manhood Camping',,,,,I just can't get past that term, that idea, that image in my head as it was described on the Craigslist link above. I don't think I'll be able to sleep well now...........scared to close my eyes.

By Andy Kowles
From Longtuckles
Apr 17, 2012

S Denny wrote:
i feel like there are quite a few lurking females on this site.

Such as Dexter Rutecki?

By Woodchuck ATC
Apr 17, 2012
Rock Wars, RRG, 2008

Wonder when Elanor is going to post the need for a female climbing partner? I know she definately doesn't want any of us crude and awful guys to climb with.

By Matt Kuehl
From Las Vegas
Apr 17, 2012
Plumbers Crack

Pee Wee.
Pee Wee.

Even Pee Wee is a little weirded out by this thread

By Brian
From North Kingstown, RI
Apr 17, 2012

"What I'm saying is - and this is not a come-on in any way, shape or form - is that men and women can't be friends because the sex part always gets in the way."

Billy Crystal, "When Harry Met Sally," 1989

By Stich
From Colorado Springs, Colorado
Apr 17, 2012
Coffee after freezing our asses off near James Peak.

Looking for male climbing partners. Must be willing to hold up liquor stores. No freaks.

By Avi Katz
Apr 17, 2012

This is apparently in response to him and his fiance deciding they were uncomfortable with any potential "coed bivy situation.."

Interesting that a sport like climbing that is founded on trust is still subjected to the mistrust that many relationships can create.

Curious- who brought this up, you or your lady?

By Peter
From Tempe, AZ
Apr 17, 2012

Holy shit how many people watched this thread. I am really impressed

By Bretterick Briggs
From Salt Lake City, UT
Apr 17, 2012
Drinking breakfast before climbing the elephant perch

Reminds me of the old joke:

Guy #1 "If you ever woke up and your ass hurt really bad, would you tell anyone?"

Guy #2 "Dear God! No way."

Guy #1 "Want to go camping?"

Page 1 of 2.  1  2   Next>   Last>>