Looking for Dave Graham video of monologue in front of RV?

By Jon H
From Northern NJ
Feb 14, 2013
At the matching crux

I remember seeing a video of Dave Graham talking, going off on some wild tangents, talking about god knows what. He was in front of an RV or trailer, maybe a small cabin.

It was super entertaining but I can't find it anywhere. Anyone have a link to this video?

By KJP
From Albuquerque, NM
Feb 14, 2013

By R. Moran
From Moab , UT
Feb 14, 2013
REtro

Awesome video. I love how he says he is weak compared to other climbers and then makes a pretty convincing argument for it. Then you realize hes Dave F*ckin Graham

By Superclimber
Feb 14, 2013

Whoa, what that guy needs is some performance enhancing adderall.

By Jon H
From Northern NJ
At the matching crux

Hell yeah, that's it. Thanks!

By Morgan Patterson
Stoked...

HAHAHAHA MAINERS!! This is the perfect video for a Friday!

By Rajiv Ayyangar
From Portland, ME
Feb 15, 2013
Cut! Sadly my flash attempt met with dismal pump-failure two bolts later.

So awesome! And the "boxes" thing actually is a really interesting way of envisioning sequence.

By PatrickV
From Albuquerque, New Mexico
mexico

I made it to 00:48. 30 min of narcissistic rambling? Watching the whole thing is an exercise in masochism.

By Rajiv Ayyangar
From Portland, ME
Feb 15, 2013
Cut! Sadly my flash attempt met with dismal pump-failure two bolts later.

pat vernon wrote:

You have a lot to learn, young padawan.

By Morgan Patterson
Stoked...

Rajiv - Nice shots from Shagg dude! When I went to Bates we used to hit that shit a ton! U ever get into the bouldering there?

By camhead
From Vandalia, Appalachia
Feb 15, 2013
You stay away from mah pig!

R. Moran wrote:

Totally.

The guy who runs our bouldering co-op started it out with a basement climbing wall in his home. On one occasion, Chris Sharma somehow wound up crashing at his place and bouldering on his wall. Upon seeing the steep angles and rad holds, Chris said, "Whoa! If I had this place in my home, I could get really strong!"

By Rajiv Ayyangar
From Portland, ME
Feb 15, 2013
Cut! Sadly my flash attempt met with dismal pump-failure two bolts later.

CaptainMo wrote:

Thanks! - a friend of mine, Dominic, took them. I haven't bouldered yet, but I've heard there's some sick hard stuff. And perhaps poison ivy?

By Morgan Patterson
Stoked...

Rajiv Ayyangar wrote:

Don't remember there being much ivy. The bouldering is just as good as the routes IMO. There are even routes on some of the boulders. Totally worth wandering around. Kinder put up a sick like V9 arete, it looks like a knife blade, among many other HQ problems. Also before you head up the trail along the slabs, if you traverse right around the slabs at the base you'll find, The Raging Bull. A super stellar sit start that climbs out a stellar roof to big throw at the lip.

edit: sorry to hijack

By MJMobes
From The land of steady habits
modern man

pat vernon wrote:

I ramble like that after a few rippers, not that anyone wants to see my philosophy video which is in the works some day

By Jake Jones
From The Eastern Flatlands
Feb 15, 2013
Me and the offspring walking back to the car after a day of cragging.

TRmasta wrote:

I'll watch that shit. I find other people's detailed perspectives and ramblings really entertaining as long is it's semi-coherent, which Dave's is in my opinion.

By Boissal
From Small Lake, UT

pat vernon wrote:

I'd listen to this 5 times back to back before sitting through one of Sharma's dazed mumbling about the future generation...

By PatrickV
From Albuquerque, New Mexico
mexico

Boissal wrote:

No real difference to me, both would be equally boring. TRMasta on the other hand...

By Jon H
From Northern NJ
Feb 18, 2013
At the matching crux

Boissal wrote:

Posts like this are the only reason I'd tolerate a "Like" button on MP.