Looking for Climbing Partners in Boulder for June/Julyish

By DanielleMichaele
Jun 4, 2014

Hi, I am from Portland and visiting town for a workshop this month and would love to get outside and climb some afternoons and weekends. I am climbing sport and bouldering right now. Leading 5.9 and following 5.11+. Bouldering v4/v5.

Let's hang out.

Danielle

By Matt Shepard
From Broomfield, CO
Jun 5, 2014
Longs Peak Cirque

Danielle,

What are you looking to get on? Im available most any day send me a PM and we can work out getting out.

Matt

By Jen S
From Atlanta, GA
Jun 5, 2014
Rest day hike at the Red.

Hi Danielle, I'll be in Boulder June 11-19ish and am looking for people to climb with during the week. I lead sport up to 5.11 and would love to check out Boulder Canyon. Let me know if you'd like to meet up sometime!

By DanielleMichaele
Jun 6, 2014

Maybe we can get a crew together here. Jen that sounds great. I want to explore as much as possible, and the canyon is on the list. When you get to town, text me and we can make some plans!

By Jen S
From Atlanta, GA
Jun 6, 2014
Rest day hike at the Red.

Sounds good, I'll be in touch! I take it you're already in Boulder?

By DanielleMichaele
Jun 6, 2014

I'm here! Living in South Boulder. Gonna check out the Movement gym soon. Feeling some withdrawal!

By Joe Forrester
From Ft. Collins, CO
Jun 6, 2014

A group of us are heading up to Vedauwoo tomorrow am. It is kind of like Movement, but outdoors.

By Mark E Dixon
From Sprezzatura, Someday
Jun 6, 2014
At the BRC

Joe Forrester wrote:

More like Earth Treks

By Vani Alana Winick
Jun 10, 2014

Hey I'm staying in Boulder till Sunday for a workshop as well and would love to get some climbing in! If you guys plan a climb, can I join you?
I've been wanting to climb the flat irons for a while, but I'm open to other locations too.

By Tjane
Jun 10, 2014

I'm looking for a climbing partner next Wed daytime, most likely sports climbing. If you are interested email me at tjanepalmer@gmail.com

By ahibert
Jun 12, 2014
Beardsley Boulders

Hey! Will you still be in Boulder area the end of June and first week of July?