Looking for climbing partner in Jackson, wy

By James Enrico
Jun 2, 2014

I'm looking for a climbing partner in Jackson. I am into climbing whatever from sport climbing to alpine routes. Have all gear necessary and have a pretty open schedule all June. Just moved here and would be super psyched to rope up.

By HansF
From Jackson, WY
Jun 3, 2014

Yo James. I also just moved here, I'd be down to climb some. I'm on the weekend warrior schedule, but pretty into getting out after work or on the weekends. Shoot me a message and we can figure something out

By Lauren Smith
From Missoula, Montana
Jun 10, 2014

Hey!

I'm in Jackson until mid August, and am always looking for people to climb with. I'm usually free in the evenings during the week, and weekends. I don't have much gear, just a rope and a few QD's, but I do have a guidebook for the area. Haven't done much alpine/trad here (only 1 easy route), but I have been to Hoback Shield and Rodeo Wall a few times.

By Adams.Gabriel
From Moran, WY
Jun 11, 2014
Camping at Jackson Falls SoIll

Hey! Moved into the area recently as well. Send me a pm if you would like to climb sometime. I can meet up at blacktail most evenings.
-g

By Nick-R
From Woodbridge, Va
Jun 19, 2014

I'm almost always free, down for any kind of climbing. 571 335 6366

By Jillian stone
Jul 8, 2014

Hey everyone- wondering if anyone in this post has been making it out at all. I've been here two months and only have gotten to climb twice! Really looking for folks to at least get to blacktail with. Not too comfortable leading but can follow/clean and have done tons of lead belays. Since I do not have rope or draws to offer, I brew beer, make jerky, have access to canoes on various lakes in the park, and love adventure! Let me know if I can join any of ya'allz sometime soon! Cheers, Jill email- jillian.stone@gmail.com 7168660899

By JaneZ
Jul 9, 2014

I am looking to climb everyday. Hit me up at 9402240855. I am down for whatever, but I am especially psyched on doing routes in the Tetons. Will be available to start climbing this Monday July 14.

By Daniel Nelson
From Jackson, WY
Jul 10, 2014

Have a lot of weekdays off, up for climbing most sport, easy/moderate trad. Live in town, drop me a line if you're looking to climb; 847-302-2327.

By a Ball
From Boulder, CO
Jul 11, 2014

I am also looking for climbing partners. I've been in town for a week and have only gotten to Blacktail once. I am down for anything from bouldering to long moderates in the mountains. Pretty new trad leader but I have a rack and rope. Send me a PM. Let's go climb!