Looking for after work climbing partners in boulder

By kuusk
From Boulder, CO
Feb 5, 2013
I live in Boulder and I enjoy climbing after work. I'm usually home around 5:45 and could easily meet to climb by 6. The problem is that there's no daylight yet.

If there's anyone out there that enjoys climbing in the dark, let me know.

Eldo, boulder canyon, flatirons, I'm game for all of it.

By mtoensing
From Boulder
Feb 5, 2013
Props to my home state show
Hey man I am in a similar situation. I love climbing after work. Right now bouldering is pretty prime around 6ish. Anyways I live in eldo so I try to climb the Bastille or other close spots afterwork. Send me a pm sometime.

By Jimmy Burckhard
From Fort Collins, CO
Feb 6, 2013
I work in Boulder and have been in a similar sitution since I moved to CO in August. I've gotten very used to sport climbing in the dark by headlamp but ran out of partners who were down at this time of year. Up until I joined the gym a little over a month ago, I was bouldering in the dark at least three days a week at Flagstaff or Horsetooth...I live in Fort Collins. It would be nice to get back outside if you're ever down. I can typically climb Monday, Wednesday, and Friday nights. I get off at 5 so there is a delay there but I'd still be down to get out.

Jimmy
720-402-8775

By mtoensing
From Boulder
Mar 20, 2013
Props to my home state show
Bump. Climbed yesterday afterwork and got 3 pitches in. Whose in?

By Jimmy Burckhard
From Fort Collins, CO
Mar 20, 2013
The guy I was going to climb with tonight in BC just bailed. What did you have in mind Matt?

By J. Broussard
From CordryCorner
Mar 20, 2013
Young Good Free Face, 11b
I hope it's not begin rude to mention (on this thread): I can meet up weekdays are 3:30pm. If anyone has a similar availability please let me know.

By mtoensing
From Boulder
May 3, 2013
Props to my home state show
bump anyone wanna hit up eldo this afternoon around 5pm? Partner bailed and I am still psyched.