Looking for a place to live in Boulder

By Nick Ducker
Jun 2, 2014
Joyama Sport-multi, Izu Peninsula, Japan

Hey!

I'm looking for a place to live in Boulder from the 9th of June for a few months, just to check out Colorado and do some climbing. I'm a 22 year old Australian who's just come off the back of 7 months working the winter in Hokkaido, Japan. Super clean and respectful, totally fine with living with others. I've lived in wardrobes before, so I'm not picky. Just looking to climb, live and chill really!

If you have some space or would like to know more about me, chuck me an email at nick_ducker@live.com

Cheers!

By BrianD
From anywhere and everywhere
Jun 2, 2014
Mt. Baker North Ridge

So a bit different than the original post but thought I would group it into the same thread... Sorry to hijack, but let me know if you're interested in joining for your few months.

Also looking for a place to live in Boulder, but more long-term. Hopefully I can gather a few roommates to go in on a place. Ideally a 2-4 bed house in a quieter side of town (ie. not the hill) for up to $1000 per person. Quality is more important than size.

I am a 25 yo male, graduated from CU, lived in San Francisco for 3 years and now moving back. Into alpine climbing / skimo / sailing / tech startups / etc.

Maybe we can meet for a beer?

Brian

By Amy.K
Jun 2, 2014

We are also looking for a home in Boulder ASAP! We are Jeremy 28 and Amy 27. Just finished a 3 month climbing sabbatical through UT, WY, and SD. We are driving to Boulder on June 9.

We would like to keep rent around $500-$600 for the both of us, +/- utilities. We'd rather spend our dollars on climbing gear and adventures :) Ideally a longer-term house with some outside space. We have 2 very chill, neutered and declawed cats. They will be your best friends.

We are neat and organized people. Would rather cook and have beers at home than go out partying. Totally down for meeting either of you as a potential roommate. PM me if you're interested!
Amy and Jeremy

By Eva Raphael
From Boulder, CO
Jun 7, 2014

Hey Guys,

I'm looking for a room to rent as well. There is a particular house I'm looking at, but I'm open to other options. This one I'm interested in is a 4 bedroom, 2 bath on the west end of Table Mesa. Here's a description from one of the current tenants:
"Spacious, remodeled kitchen, nice neighbors, view of Bear Peak, and excellent trail access. 10 minutes and I'm running up Bear Canyon, less than an hour and I'm on the West Ridge. 4 bedrooms (2 normal size, 1 as big as both of those combined, 1 a combination of 2 smaller rooms), 2 bath, attached garage
$2450/month Lease starts August 1st"

The location is fantastic, with easy access to Eldo, Boulder Canyon, Southern Sun, shopping, and Hwys 93 & 36.

I'm a super easy going 35-year-old CU student, research assistant, climber, with a perfectly well-behaved 14-year-old dog. Please send me a message if you're interested, either in this place or in adding a roomie to something else.

Thanks! -Eva

By Osman
Jun 7, 2014

Hi. I have a house in S. Boulder and am looking for one or possibly more chill roommates. The house is a 3bed/2bath in great shape. It has hardwood floors, front and back patios, solar, and tankless hot water. The house is next to a bike path and only about a 5-10 minute bike ride to CU, 15 minutes to downtown. Lots of nearby hiking.

I sometimes work from home, so I'd prefer a roommate who works outside the house or attends graduate school. Dogs and cats are optional, but there is no fence (yet).

If two roommates, rent is $750 each. If one roommate, probably $1,200 to share the house including occasional access to a guest room. Some garage space to store gear. I'd prefer the one roommate scenario.

I also have some travel plans and so you'll probably end up living in the house for extended periods without any roommate what so ever. It's a pretty sweet deal for the right person.

p.s. I'm a newbie climber and just getting into it. Came here looking for people to climb with and to learn more about climbing in general.

By Halley13
From Longmont, CO
Jun 7, 2014
Crown Prince Abdullah .12d

Hi!
I posted several weeks ago about potentially moving to Boulder and I've officially accepted a position now so I'll be transplanting to the area from SLC, UT and looking for a home. I'm taking a PT job in Longmont and interested in living somewhere between North Boulder and Longmont. I've acquired some debt through grad school, so I'm looking for more inexpensive options. Please contact me if you might have something that could work or are interested in speaking further. Thanks!! :)
Halley

By ErikaB
From Boulder, CO
Jun 9, 2014
me

I am currently looking for a 3rd roomate for a three bedroom condo on 3030 O’Neal pkwy (pretty close to Movement) come August. The rent will be $634. It is pretty cool with a deck and working fire place, two levels.

I am 29 and an engineer working in boulder so go climbing after work a lot. Dan, the other roommate, is in a wilderness therapy program at Naropa.

Let me know if you are interest and I can give more details.

By Jansen
From Boulder, CO
Jun 10, 2014
Looking off into the distance from the top of Carne Mountain

Hey!

I'm also looking for a place to live in Boulder. I moved to CO a few months ago and just started a job in boulder, so I'm looking for a more long-term housing situation. Ideally I'd like to share a house with 2-3 others and have space for gear. I'd like to live with like minded people and hopefully find a few new climbing partners along the way.

I'm male, 26, working at a startup downtown. In my free time you'll find me outside doing just about anything that sounds fun, though primarily I try to stick to snowboarding, climbing, and biking.

If anyone is interested in meeting up over a beer to discuss potential housing situations, shoot me a pm or send me an email at ajansen1090@gmail.com

Alex

By Kyle Whitright
Jun 10, 2014
Pawnee Pass

Hello!

I will have a room available next week until the middle of August on Grove St in Boulder. Its a 2 bed 1 bath apartment. I will be moving out and my roommate is staying. She is a 22 year old grad student who works full time. She recently broke her leg climbing and is recovering. I'm asking $500/mo + split utilities with the roommate. I'm paying over $700 so it's a decent deal for the area.

Thanks!