Looking for a climbing partner in Boise

By Nicole Copti
May 22, 2014

I'm in Boise for 2 months and looking for some fun people to climb with. I mostly do sport and lead low 10s but I will gladly top rope anything and I also like to boulder.

By Maurice Chaunders
May 22, 2014
Colombian Crack

I'm off Tuesdays and Wednesdays and Climb in the mornings or late evenings. I have a daughter so don't make it out a ton, but I can introduce you to a few of the people I know. Pm me

By Mike Rowley
From Boise, Idaho
May 22, 2014

Im transitioning into a new job right now and seem to be getting quite a few days off. Im relatively new to Boise and would be stoked to climb with ya. Im going to Smith this weekend, but ill be back late monday night. Maybe we can shoot for sometime next week?

By Jim Olech
May 27, 2014

I just moved to the Boise area as well and am looking for a group to climb with. I work M -Th till 6pm and have Fridays off. I would be down to get out and climb any day or time on the weekends. I have heard city of rocks is the place to go!

By Bradley Nelson
From Eagle, Idaho
Jun 4, 2014

I am new to climbing but have summers off if anyone wants to hit easier stuff sometime - 5.8 to 5.9. Maybe I will improve soon though:) Will be down in Utah most of June though - up to June 24th. Happy to belay people on harder routes..

By castorga
Jun 25, 2014

Nicole Copti wrote:

Nicole, I live in Lowman, but come to Boise once or twice a week and I'm always game for a morning or evening session at the Black cliffs.