Logan Utah climbing partner needed

By walky42
Jul 12, 2014
Been in Logan a couple years now and know the area and routes very well. All my usual partners have either moved or are not as passionate about climbing as I am. Climb sport 5.11ish and just delving into the trad climbing world. If you are in need of a climbing partner hit me up.

By Chris Cox
From Logan, UT
Jul 15, 2014
Hey -
I am looking for people to climb with around Logan and beyond.
I am up for anything really - sport, trad... I climb pretty moderate right now but I am always up for belaying something harder.

I will probably be a little more active once it cools off, but would be down for some evening climbing sometime in the near future.

Let me know,
Chris

By Chelsea Principio
From Rexburg, ID
Jul 26, 2014
I live about two hours from Logan, would be willing to meet up and climb! Find me on Facebook and send me. Message and we can work out the details (Chelsea Principio)

By meg m.
Aug 6, 2014
Babe-a-licious
Hey, I'm also looking for a partner. I've been climbing sport for about a year and can lead 5.9 and follow 5.11. I don't have a lot of gear yet though. Still need a rope and draws.

By Court Paz
From Logan, Ut
Aug 17, 2014
I'm new to the Logan area and will be here the next 5 years. I'm a beginner and just starting out, I only have shoes but hope to buy a harness soon. I can't lead but I can belay and follow. I'd love to partner anyone up here or go with a group and be able to do more than a 5.9

By nate.rob
From Logan, UT
Aug 24, 2014
Just moved up here for college and looking for a climbing partner too. I'm not the strongest climber but am looking to push myself and do a lot of climbing while the weather stays nice. I've mostly been doing easy trad routes in Cali but am up for anything: trad sport TR.

Email/call/text if interested.