|Photos:||Recent | Best | Popular|
|Administrators:||Aron Quiter, M.Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Salamanizer, Justin Johnsen, Kristine Hoffman (sitewide)|
|Submitted By:||Paul Rezucha on Sep 19, 2005|
|Ice climbing google group reminder||Rich zz||17 hours ago|
|re: Suggestions for Yosemite sport climbs for a day trip||SamandHam||1 day ago|
|re: Bishop - Mammoth scramble routes Thanksgiving?||kenr||1 day ago|
|re: Partner for Bishop over Thanksgiving (Most anything goes for me)||Matt Haig||1 day ago|
|Mammoth area partner 11-27 thru 11-29||AK123||2 days ago|
|Ride share to Bishop friday november 28th||Carole Da Cruz||3 days ago|
|hey anyone in san luis obispo wanting to sport or toprope climb this friday?||carlos antunez||3 days ago|
|re: looking for a climbing partner near mammoth lakes||jakechevrier||3 days ago|
|Comments on Last Temptation Cliff||Add Comment|
|Show which comments —
By Daniel Trugman
From: Los Alamos, NM / Stanford, CA
Apr 25, 2010
Bolted routes from left to right on the main Last Temptation cliffband:
1. Lobotomy, 5.11d. One bolt about 10 feet up, two closely spaced bolts at a big roof about 40 feet up, two-bolt anchor.
2. Chimps in Negligee, 5.9, 3 bolts, two-bolt anchor (shared with Charlie's Angel)
3. Charlie's Angel, 5.11b, 5 bolts, two-bolt anchor (shared with Chimps in Negligee).
4. Go I Know Not Whither, 5.10d, 4 bolts, two-bolt anchor (bring cams, finger or hand sized).
5. Live Monkey Brain, 5.11a, 5 bolts, two-bolt anchor.