|Photos:||Recent | Best | Popular|
|Administrators:||Aron Quiter, M.Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Salamanizer, Justin Johnsen, Kristine Hoffman (sitewide)|
|Submitted By:||Paul Rezucha on Sep 19, 2005|
|Partner for Bishop over Thanksgiving (Most anything goes for me)||Jason Burleson||49 mins ago|
|re: looking for a climbing partner near mammoth lakes||jakechevrier||3 hours ago|
|re: Need climbing partners in Yosemite||Heather Veldstra||14 hours ago|
|re: Climbing around San Francisco | Thanksgiving | Need advice||bergbryce||23 hours ago|
|re: Looking for partners for beginners mountaineering/cimbing Yosemite Dec 28-Jan03||GloryManUnited||1 day ago|
|re: looking for bay area partner this weekend or any time in the future- rock or ice||Kukko||2 days ago|
|Mount St. Helena wet??||Wade Hall||2 days ago|
|Rainy saturday partner PG SF or SV||NateGfunk||3 days ago|
|Comments on Last Temptation Cliff||Add Comment|
|Show which comments —
By Daniel Trugman
From: Los Alamos, NM / Stanford, CA
Apr 25, 2010
Bolted routes from left to right on the main Last Temptation cliffband:
1. Lobotomy, 5.11d. One bolt about 10 feet up, two closely spaced bolts at a big roof about 40 feet up, two-bolt anchor.
2. Chimps in Negligee, 5.9, 3 bolts, two-bolt anchor (shared with Charlie's Angel)
3. Charlie's Angel, 5.11b, 5 bolts, two-bolt anchor (shared with Chimps in Negligee).
4. Go I Know Not Whither, 5.10d, 4 bolts, two-bolt anchor (bring cams, finger or hand sized).
5. Live Monkey Brain, 5.11a, 5 bolts, two-bolt anchor.