|Photos:||Recent | Best | Popular|
|Administrators:||Aron Quiter, M.Morley, Adam Stackhouse, Salamanizer, Justin Johnsen, Kristine Hoffman (sitewide)|
|Submitted By:||Paul Rezucha on Sep 19, 2005|
|re: Mt Emerson - Southeast Face||Superclimber||4 hours ago|
|re: Camping near Luther Spires?||Paul Zander||6 hours ago|
|re: Pictures of you on Haystack (Lovers Leap) passing the buldge||Mathias||9 hours ago|
|Looking for a partner in Reno are for this coming weekend||Ashley allard||10 hours ago|
|re: climbing within walking distance from upper/lower blue lakes off 88 south of tahoe?||johnnyrig||11 hours ago|
|re: Cragmont Climbing Club (Valley 9/14) - I have some of your gear||Ed Henicle||15 hours ago|
|pink climbing shoes found at Mount Diablo, Boyscout rock this Sunday||Sergey Shelukhin||16 hours ago|
|re: Partner for Lovers Leap area, Tahoe||cstuck||1 day ago|
|Comments on Last Temptation Cliff||Add Comment|
|Show which comments —
By Daniel Trugman
From: Los Alamos, NM / Stanford, CA
Apr 25, 2010
Bolted routes from left to right on the main Last Temptation cliffband:
1. Lobotomy, 5.11d. One bolt about 10 feet up, two closely spaced bolts at a big roof about 40 feet up, two-bolt anchor.
2. Chimps in Negligee, 5.9, 3 bolts, two-bolt anchor (shared with Charlie's Angel)
3. Charlie's Angel, 5.11b, 5 bolts, two-bolt anchor (shared with Chimps in Negligee).
4. Go I Know Not Whither, 5.10d, 4 bolts, two-bolt anchor (bring cams, finger or hand sized).
5. Live Monkey Brain, 5.11a, 5 bolts, two-bolt anchor.