Login with Facebook
 ADVANCED
Last minute plea for tomorrow - Daks
View Latest Posts in This Forum or All Forums
   Page 1 of 1.  
Follow replies to this topic? Notify me at the top of web site.
1

Email me.
 
 
By Valerie Bachinsky
From West Sand Lake, NY
Oct 1, 2012
Roger's Rock, Lake George, NY
I had plans and partner for the Gunks but south is going to see rain tomorrow while the forecast is now saying no rain up north. Can anyone get out? It seems the farther north the less chance of rain so Keene Valley area or Poko seem like the best bet.

vb198@yahoo.com

FLAG
By Nathan Stokes
Oct 1, 2012
I would call the Mountaineer before they close today and see if they can tell you if anything is dry. It rained non-stop Friday through Sunday in the High Peaks and everything was soaking wet when we left yesterday.

FLAG
By Jim Sweeney
Oct 1, 2012
Val.

Try Odile from Quebec Daks Partrner

FLAG
By Valerie Bachinsky
From West Sand Lake, NY
Oct 2, 2012
Roger's Rock, Lake George, NY
Thanks Jim...Odile was the first person I tried.

A friend came through late last night. We're hitting Deadwater which has sections that dry fairly quickly.

FLAG


Follow replies to this topic? Notify me at the top of web site.
1

Email me.
Page 1 of 1.