Las Vegas House Share

By peepeedance
From Las Vegas
Jun 30, 2012
 poser. pic by Nate D
I am looking for a housemate to share a home I have rented, starting OCT 1st. I'd like this to be more of a share than a 'you renting a room from me' sort of thing. It would be nice to live with another climber type.

Just want one roommate. Dog friendly house. Great backyard..landscaped, fenced, salt water pool and spa. 2100 sq feet, 4/3 with 2 car garage. Located in Summerlin ( Summerlin Pkwy & 215). Rent would be 780$...that includes pool/spa maintenance, water and trash. We would split other utilities.

I have a few pics I can send and happy to answer any questions.

Cheers,
Tracy

By John Wilder
From Las Vegas, NV
Jul 1, 2012
Good luck finding a roomie- $780 sounds steep for rent in summerlin, I had to drop my asking price much lower than that for basically the same type of house in the same area.

Also, welcome to vegas!

By trundlebum
From Las Vegas NV
Jul 5, 2012
Somewhere in Tuolumne, sometime early 80's
I'm with you John.

I know people paying half that for a (renegotiated) mortgage on a four bedroom/2.5 bath house.

$780 + utils ? Yikes :0

By Brittany V
From Las Vegas, NV
Jul 19, 2012
Good luck to you, but in my experience that is a little steep.

I rent two rooms out of a beautiful four bedroom home in Desert Shores and I pay $600 - including my utilities. When I owned a home off of Jones/215 I rented out a room for $475 - including their utilities.

By peepeedance
From Las Vegas
Jul 20, 2012
 poser. pic by Nate D
Okay guys thanks for the great feedback, and I hear what you're saying.

To be clear, I am not trying to take advantage of anyone or profit in anyway. It is simply half the rent for a house share.

I have been paying 800 (+ utilities) for an apartment, 800 sq ft, with no garage or yard for the diggity dog. For someone in a similar situation as me, this may be an attractive alternative. That's all.

That being said, if the LV community in general is offend somehow by this post, just say so and I'll gladly remove it. Otherwise.....if you're not interested, there's really not a need to reply. I really don't care what you rented your room for.

By slacker
From North Conway NH
Jul 23, 2012
I rented a room in NH by the week once. I thought it was expensive at 125$ a week.

By peepeedance
From Las Vegas
Jul 23, 2012
 poser. pic by Nate D
slacker wrote:

Now this I can appreciate...funny.