J-Tree 3/23/13 Campsite Share

By agd
Mar 13, 2013
alaska

I'm looking to hopefully share a campsite with someone for the night of Saturday March 23. Its just me and one other guy. We just need a place to crash at night. Will happily split the site fee/provide beer.

Doesn't matter whether its Indian Cove or the main park.

Many thanks!

By Robbie Brown
From Flagstaff, AZ
Mar 13, 2013
Jumping across the mace gap with a PBR

if you cant find anyone on here walk around and ask people with 1 car if you can park and crash. Usually having beer and maybe even firewood is more than enough to win people over....

By Fat Dad
From Los Angeles, CA
Mar 13, 2013

Or you can just do what other people have done to me. Park in my campsite, lay out your crud and when I get back from climbing ask 'can we please, please share your campsite'?

By toddgordon
From Joshua Tree, California
Mar 13, 2013

If you can't find anything...just call up and camp on my property;.....there is a quiet place down by the olianders;....won't even know you are there.....(760) 366-9395....call if you need to..

By Adam Stackhouse
Mar 13, 2013
Courtright Reservoir, September 2013

Fat Dad, I've had that happen to me all too many times. If I had room (for vehicles) I might have acquiescenced, but come on! I thought it to be so inconsiderate.

By agd
Mar 13, 2013
alaska

toddgordon wrote:

Thanks for the offer, Todd. Is this what is referred to as "the pit"?

By C Miller
Mar 13, 2013
High Desert Sunrise, Joshua Tree NP

No, the pit is more towards the center of town.

By Sander DiAngelis
From San Luis Obispo, CA
Mar 22, 2013
At Crazy Horse in northern Thailand!

I'll also be arriving tomorrow and am a little unsure about finding a spot. Agd is definitely first in line, but I'm also in the market to share a site for one night (will be with one other person). Happy to cover the cost for the night; shoot me a text at 513.967.9278 if interested.